Todays episode take 20th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

Yet another superb drama filled episode..

1.zain shocked seeing a crying aliya and aliya accusing zain for her misfortune and their link up..superbly done...

2.mamu bursting in ...and aliya and her family royally insulted also superbly done...esp wen zeeshan insults saying more than the slap this insult was worse to catch them redhanded...

3.surraiya thinks she can buy anything with her money I m so glad zeeshan and co left...

4.ghulam confronting zeeshan...I loved this scene esp how much parents should trust their children..esp with so much evidence 👏 this is my favorite scene..mainly that ghulam didn't go fall on their legs and beg to get married...Riturajji was superb...

Precap full time drama as ghulam falls...and wen zains father realises this whole issue is because of zain..the much needed slap 👏 👏 ..finally the big event⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ zain and aliyas wedding ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ...will zain and aliya wed atleast tomo???

the story unfolding is superbly done..with all the actors doing fabulously...this makes it all the more entertaining...this is bhs selling point...you dont always have to bring out something unique , you can even go unique by going unique by the way you tell something in a entertaining way...to me the plot so far is wat is seen everyday in bollywood or tellyworld , despite that i love watching bh because its ENTERTAINING and it doesnt get me bored...

THOUGHTS!!!

Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow thats awesome Post...

Exactly The Plot is done to death ...and ised in all shows but wat matter is how the Cvs treat the story...I m so happy that Cvs know how to handle drama without stretching...Three Cheers for Preetika Harshad and Rituraj Sir...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect analysis, it agree this track has been done a lot but what's different is the way is being handled
There is drama but nothing OTT I am hoping by Wednesday or Thursday the wedding will start😳
This show has a great star cast and everyone is perfect for their roles👏