Amongst the main hungama, nobody realized :(

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
That NO more ZaYa cute moments for few days...
that eyelock, that smile towards eachother, those nok jhoks... , those cute encounters... those close moments... Even if they will show now we know that they hate eachother...
Unless they become friends and then start their journey as friends towards their love we will have to wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Tab tak aise hi kaam chalana padega... OMG no more before shaadi moments... GOD please please start their friendship sooon...

Honestly sumwhere i would like to see even this phase of ZaYa cos its nice to see them fight for real.. but i also want this to end sooon pleaseee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

haha I know but at least we have the cute moments before marriage 2 watch until love happens... I think everyone is just happy that ZaYa marriage is happening which means the end of zeeshan and his family... and that for me personally is enough to celebrate...LOL

I think we'll still see the nok jhok between them now that they are man and wife...but just one that's different from the type we've seen so far...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too sad but i guess the hate between them is not so deep.so we can expect some romance between fight.can't for their nikhah.
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha I know but at least we have the cute moments before marriage 2 watch until love happens... I think everyone is just happy that ZaYa marriage is happening which means the end of zeeshan and his family... and that for me personally is enough to celebrate...LOL

I think we'll still see the nok jhok between them now that they are man and wife...but just one that's different from the type we've seen so far...

Yup Zaya marriage was on priority but like i said in my earlier post shaadi ke pehle ke moments kuch aur hi hote hai...

But yes i am very hopeful for the nok jhoks though it will be different ...
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

me too sad but i guess the hate between them is not so deep.so we can expect some romance between fight.can't for their nikhah.

we don know dear how deep the hate wud be.. Aliya is very sensitive about her father... she will have only hatred... and so will Zain... shuru shuru mein it will be more but then of course friendship...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahiii

we don know dear how deep the hate wud be.. Aliya is very sensitive about her father... she will have only hatred... and so will Zain... shuru shuru mein it will be more but then of course friendship...

yea,u'r right now we have to wait for their nikhah.i guess becz of hate their relation will be intense one.
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I think we're gonna find ourselves loving them even if they hate each other πŸ˜‰ Cuz imagine they are gonna have cute fights now or at least I hope so πŸ˜† We'll get to discover them more πŸ˜‰ Their likes and dislikes towards each other, their way of understanding things and what not πŸ˜† And once we fully discover them, they're gonna fall in love ☺️ Haha, i'm acting like this is gonna happen in a week, obvio that's not happening, maybe till end of Feb they're fully liking each other, I just want those cute moments of them back, and agar thora time lage toh kya, tab tak unka fights bhi dekhne ke maza aaega πŸ˜‰ 🀣
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehheheh don worry romance hota rahega πŸ˜‰
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

hehheheh don worry romance hota rahega πŸ˜‰

tumhare muh mein 2 dozen chocolates... 🀣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
We will see lots of cute moments...even in the hate..

- Eyelocks
- Falling and catching...typical bwood style
- Dupatta getting tangled with button

Sab milega...Dont worry...!!