_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Seeing today's epi n precap I have a feeling that IshRa wedding is on cards...😳❤️ Somehow I feel Ishu will create a lot of mess on first hearing that will make Shagun's case very strong.The judge will say the final decision of custody will be declared in next hearing and in the period in between Ishu might come to know the truth that it was her mom who locked Mrs Bhalla and it wasnt Mihir who did all this and Raman was right.And also she will know that Ashok and Shagun plan to send Ruhi to hostel forever like aditya. She will feel extremely helpless as now theres no way to undo what she did. And then the two dads on the lawyer's suggestion may request Ishu to marry Raman and give the case a whole new turn! 😳 And as Ishu say a mom doesnt think right or wrong...she thinks from heart and can do anything for her kid...so Ishu might agree to marry Raman for preventing Shagun and Ashok getting Ruhi's custody. Pls share wot u think 😊
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ditto i think d same...! bt b4 all dis happns i want mihir to lose his very badly nd blast ishu nd tell her all d truth may him bieng shaguns bro will b out too nd her to regret her evry action then mrg!raman should thrw romi out of d house!
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

ditto i think d same...! bt b4 all dis happns i want mihir to lose his very badly nd blast ishu nd tell her all d truth may him bieng shaguns bro will b out too nd her to regret her evry action then mrg!raman should thrw romi out of d house!

I would love that! 😃 Rather it will be very befitting. Mihir shud blast Mihika very well and tell Ishu that she cant take decisions about Ruhi like that.That is much needed.
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shadi itni jaldi nehi hogi.. pakka Ishu k wajah se Ashgun ko kaafi favor milenge.. par woh apna galti jaan k Raman ko help karegi...
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: chathu

Shadi itni jaldi nehi hogi.. pakka Ishu k wajah se Ashgun ko kaafi favor milenge.. par woh apna galti jaan k Raman ko help karegi...

Abhi bhi jaldi hai? already 2 months have passed...cant wait more! 😳
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

exactly👏.wn i watched d precap this is the scene dat came to my mind.i want this scene.i think mihir is shagun's brother n he must reveal the truth to ishita,dat will be bang on a scene to watch.
@malika i agree with u.its mostly wts going to happen.

Edited by rtms - 10 years ago
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malika

Abhi bhi jaldi hai? already 2 months have passed...cant wait more! 😳

😆 EK nehi maanegi

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

ur prediction looks really good...but don't know what ekta maam is planned

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your prediction is good looks like we are going in this direction...we want Ishra to get married soon...!!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Raman will lose custody in first hearing then Shagun will be careless and mistreat Ruhi and will return to ishita then ishita will realise the truth and then marriage will happen