Brilliant Acting by Preetika!

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So, as the title says, I'm very impressed with Preetika's acting by today's episode. Wow. It's not easy to fake cry, I mean you guys try it yourself 🀣 You're probably gonna end up laughing πŸ˜† But ofcourse, she being an actor, she did a great job as usual and another thing that I really liked was when Zain said Aliya's name after he found his phone in her room and the way Aliya looks at him was just Perfect! Slowly she stopped crying and showed the emotions mixed with confusion, puzzled, thinking all at once and she remembered all those moments that they undecide - ly spent together. And then we suddenly see her (maybe) scared emotion. She's mad at Zain for ever coming to Bhopal and I agree πŸ˜† I mean because of him being there is why all that happened. But at the bright side I'm still a ZaYa fan yaar 😳 Oh and here comes her hatred emotion πŸ˜• She gets really upset about all that happened and it just happens that Zain hugs Aliya (should I be happy about this hug? πŸ€” Ofcourseee πŸ€ͺThat thing was amazingg. ☺️ ) But everything gets ruined 😳 Those people had to come at this moment nai 🀒.

Well won't go any further, cause this post was mainly only about Aliya's brilliant acting 😳 Don't you guys agree with me? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warriorhigh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definately agree! She is brilliant actress! Hope that we will get see more of her! :)
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was just about to make the same post when I saw yours. Crying bit initially looked bit awkward to me (maybe I'm used to Ekta's dramatic music while heroines cry which was missing here 🀣) And then we she sees Zain and remembers everything from thereon she just nailed it!! She convinced me there and than she is something we need to watch out in the future.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup she was brilliant... her expressions were really nice...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea,Preetika was brilliant today and also look beautiful.my love for her increasing more day by day.
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preetika can definitely act, grt post very well written.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u...I absolutely loved her in today's episode - a slap on the faces of those critics that say preetika needs to work on her dialogue delivery - today's episode proved how talented she is...her expressions when she's recalling her moments with zain and the allegations were outstanding and her voice modulation in expressing pain, frustration, anger etc was spot on too... she's brilliant!

Originally posted by: Virman1710

Definately agree! She is brilliant actress! Hope that we will get see more of her! :)

Right! Yea, we will now that their nikkah's about to happen 😳

Originally posted by: HalkatJawaniJay

I was just about to make the same post when I saw yours. Crying bit initially looked bit awkward to me (maybe I'm used to Ekta's dramatic music while heroines cry which was missing here 🀣) And then we she sees Zain and remembers everything from thereon she just nailed it!! She convinced me there and than she is something we need to watch out in the future.

Ahh gotcha 🀣 Haha, well I think I would have felt the same, but haven't watched any Ekta's show for a while now πŸ˜† Maybe 5-6 years. 🀣 True. πŸ˜‰ So many of her emotions are gonna be worth to watch in the upcoming episodes, as their nikkah's gonna happen which neither of them wants. Quite a thing to watch for. 😳

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yea,Preetika was brilliant today and also look beautiful.my love for her increasing more day by day.

Agree! I've even started watching Amrita's movies on weekends just so get a little look a like of Aliya πŸ˜†