Ghulam - How every father should be

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys...
as the title suggests this thread is about Ghulam. did anyone else really love Ghulam in today's episode..especially the ending where he vows to get Aaliya married to someone way better than zeeshan and in a family that is much more reputed than Zeeshan;s... we all know its going to be zain, but putting that aside and just focussing on Ghulam I felt it was commendable how he showed immense trust in his daughter and upbringing and never once looked at Aaliya with shame or doubt. that's how every father should be... its not a case of blind trust, but a case of "no one knows my daughter better than I do and I know she would never do anything to break my trust" - and that's exactly what I love about the relationship that Aaliya and Ghulam share, they trust one another. And I was happy to see that despite the allegations made by zeeshan's family with photo and seeing ZaYa hug, not once, not once did Ghulam suspect Aaliya
Three claps for Ghulam...he proved he's the best father to the best daughter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ghulam's everyone's favorite character now! ๐Ÿ˜†
I really admire how he trusted his daughter.
He isn't the perfect father but yes, as your title says, he is what every father should be.
There are people who abuse their daughters and their are people like Ghulam who treat them like goddesses <3

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I liked him from the beginning and loved him when he said NAHI ... He was too good there. He is not a blind father but he trusts what he knows of his daughter and knows her well.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
agree he totally proved t be the best father..
that was just very good of him to support and his daughter and give the answer to zeeshan's family...
well done gulam ji...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree,Gulam is really a good and wonderful father.he is not blind in his daughter love but he trust in his upbring and his daughter.i like him more now.
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True
I liked ghulam today sooo much
The way he supported aliya
He proved today he is the best dad ( after my dad ) ;)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrazyKSGlover

True
I liked ghulam today sooo much
The way he supported aliya
He proved today he is the best dad ( after my dad ) ;)

@bold... that's such a cute thing to say...I think for every member their dads the world's best dad
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am compelled to comment...

Ghulam saab was the star...What an awesome portrayal by Rituraj Singh...The last dialogue,'Allah ka insaaf',the way he said it I got emotional and had tears in my eyes...

Despite of all the adverse situations created by fate and Zeeshan's family ,he trusted his daughter.I mean Aliya and Zain was caught hugging each other.Its not easy to still have faith after witnessing such a scene.So hats of to him,Aliya is indeed very lucky to have a father like Ghulam.

nividances thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree completely. Ghulam portrayed the ideal father today...showing trust in your child even when the world is against them. Really good job by the actor too, though I felt that he could have toned down his expressions a bit and added some more attitude.
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I really appreciate the CV's for showing such a caring father. I was glad that he believed her daughter; And this tells us that all father should trust their daughter or at least, talk to them first if there is any misunderstandings rather than making it a big deal. Sometimes fathers get impatient and don't listen to their daughters first, hence a lot more problems are created. But in BeIntehaa, they didn't show the bad thing and rather went with what should be done, which really got me.