Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Precap is shocking :O

I feel aaliya will blame Zain again after the heart attack and that time out of irritation Zain will blame her for mistaking him as Zeeshan! That's how he is !
But god the slap was really bad ! Zain looked numb !

I don't think suraiya brainwashed him cause he was against marrying aaliya by giving more money !
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zain reaction was really surprising.waiting for tom to know what happen to him actually.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@-khush-..suraiya must be behind it quite simply becos zain up until today's epi, was against aaliya marrying zeeshan becos of how greedy him and his family are and was siding aaliya and telling zeeshan's family off...so what happens that causes him 2 blame aaliya?? that's where I feel suraiya comes in and may say that its al becos of aaliya as she clearly did not like aaliya interfering and was hoping aaliya would get married off to zeeshan - I mean she was willing to pay them that extra bit jus so aaliya-zeeshan would marry - maybe she fears Zain and Aaliya's closeness herself...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Yuvika ;
But when us was trying to send him off to BK he did tell her na that mom don't marry Aliya into such greedy family ?!
He can't agree to her saying Aliya's didn't agree for settling matters as that would make Zain look selfish and rude !

The only way that can happen is suraiya tells some huge lie to Zain ! That makes him look MUstood not heartless !

I feel Zain will only do his childish blaming when Aliya will tell him off for the fiasco lol ! Suits his character !
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zain's reaction in the precap was something that caught my attention more than anything else.. Still confused about how he changed sides so soon..πŸ˜• Suraiya seems the one behind this... since both of them were not present during the last scene... Dekhna padega..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@-khush- yep that's what im saying something that suraiya must have done...cos there is no1 else that would instigate zain against aaliya and from everyone there, it seems suraiya was the only one that disapproved of aaliya talking in between and did feel that she made things a lot worse by slapping zeeshan... maybe suraiya brainwashes zain into believing that aaliya made matters worse...
-Khush- thumbnail
That vicious one will lie something bad :@

Zain's hatred will trigger with his darling ka slap :( awww ! Darling slapped him cause of bandariya :P
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

That vicious one will lie something bad :@

Zain's hatred will trigger with his darling ka slap :( awww ! Darling slapped him cause of bandariya :P

bandariya aka thanedaarni aka churail ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder how many other names will zain add to this already long listπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Zain's reaction in the precap was something that caught my attention more than anything else.. Still confused about how he changed sides so soon..πŸ˜• Suraiya seems the one behind this... since both of them were not present during the last scene... Dekhna padega..

yeh definitely, she'll take adv of the fact that they are alone and fill zain's mind against aaliya... maybe becos she knows her husband and knows he might ask zain 2 marry aaliya as way to rectify a problem which was caused by zain.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvika and Khush sorry to butt in but I don't think its Suriya this time...I think the way they have developed Zains character he might be childishly blaming her, because she blamed him for coming to Bhopal. I think Suriya will start to poison his mind once their marriage is announced.