Precap - ZaYa's marriage announced

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone...what an episode and what a precap
ghulam collapses and zain blames aaliya (don't understand why) - usman slaps zain and drags him to Ghulam's room and announces that the mistake is zain's so he will have to rectify his mistake by marrying Aaliya.
I must say I knew Usman would be the one to announce ZaYa's wedding - because somewhere deep down he knew it was his son's mistake and maybe he felt guilty too for whatever happened considering he was the 1 that pressurised zain in coming to Bhopal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I too was shocked..
Why is Zain blaming her?

Even I knew Usman would force Zain to marry !!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

im not sure myself..its something im confused about too... why all of a sudden is he blaming aaliya??? I mean in this episode he was totally siding her so maybe something happens in tomorrows episode- maybe suraiya talks 2 zain and turns him against her saying the matter was being handled very well but aaliya interfered and made things worse.

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know but maybe he's blaming her for slapping Zeeshan aggravating the situation further??🤔...but if anyone is to be blamed then it has to be Zain...
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guessed Osman would be the one to declare the marriage because Zain wouldn't listen to anyone else on this matter.
And I'm glad that Zain got slapped. What was Aliya's mistake? o.O
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
btw guys... is it a blooper that aaliya questioned zain as to why he said she's his fianc in the police station? becos if im not wrong this is something she wasn't aware of and the mamu didn't say it in front of aaliya so how did she come to know??
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

btw guys... is it a blooper that aaliya questioned zain as to why he said she's his fianc in the police station? becos if im not wrong this is something she wasn't aware of and the mamu didn't say it in front of aaliya so how did she come to know??

I guess she heard it on the phone. 🤔
Mostly blooper hi hai.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well Aliya did set the things in motion by mistaking Zain for Zeeshan. Par phir be lets see how they go about it. Drama has been good so far.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^what phone? the one where usman rings zain and aaliya picks up? but zeeshan's mamu doesn't say anything then... he doesn't mention the "fianc" incident at the police station then at all... I think its a blooper
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What i dont is y d hell zain will blame aliya?