Epi Review : Ninja Romeo ,Broken princess nd The Oaths

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Epi strts with our prince of myself land coming bck to take his jaan which is eacesdropped by mr pious mamu jaan.who takes this situation create a whirpool of insults for haider family
Our prince gets into his remeo self n walk in through balcony on the other side princesss comes rushing back to her room to weep her heart out nd locks the door cutting herslf frm the wrld i meant chatar patar sissy n breaks into tears.
Back in the drama land mr graceful console ghulam haider n family saying aliya deserves a great guy who understands her nd watelse basically he describes a perfect guy every father wants for his daughter .there sneek prince remeo using his grt ninja skills nd is all merry getting his jaan bck ..his cell yes ..this prince's jaan lies in his phone haha . N is stopped by aliya's sobs nd is shocked to see his fav enemy in tears n is concerned seeing tge sight ..dis prince is real softy at heart. Bck der in drama hall mama pious comes back to settle the scores .back in emotions castle prince asks her wats wrong..nd continues saying its a gud fortune dat she got rid of the greedy leeches nd princess snaps at hum asking why did he cum to which he innocently replies to get his phone back duoh ! Princess snaps again asking him why did he ever came to grace her life n paint it red *not her real wrds*
Nd he takes her in his embrace to console her n her weeping heart my fav scene zain is such a sweetheart cnt stop falling in love * n yes ders a huge difference between consoling embrace n hug*
Which is witnessed by the opportunist greedy family nd clueless aliya's family who looks like a black cat crossed der path seeing zain n aliya in each others arms ..mama pious is lightened up like a christmas tree seeing its a win win situation for him catching thm red handed. Nd again begin the final drama with toads greedy family throwing dirt at thm ..to which madame spic n span asks mr greedy to stop dis drama n she will pay thm for zipping their lips mr n mrs greedy glow like this the final chance to breath .mama pious tell not to b manipulated by these rich ppl. Prince n princess talks in their defence not the boring we are innocent thingy but u all misunderstood wat u are seeing thing .mr greedy takes an oath to tie his bali ka bakra to sum peepal ka ped in coming 7days na walks out .ghulam haider walks out breaking ..nd stop toad bana bakra nd says i believe my daughter ..n she is as pure as Saffron to me n she will ever brk his trust if at all she is wrong almighty may take his life thn n there ..nd takes an oath to get his princess married to a deserving prince before toads balidan.

Precap:ghulam collapse nd family shocks..prince blame princess nd is presented wid a slap frm daddy darling.daddy darling decides since its princey fault he should correct it by marryong princess.

P.S: guys do watch dis VM created by a veryyy gud frnd of mine .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmME8ZWshvY

~shab ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sweetshab - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail

:-)

Word Count: 0

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs love ur creative written update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

tfs love ur creative written update.๐Ÿ˜Š

thnks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice views, I liked that small embrace between the two๐Ÿ˜ณ
Btw nice name for Zain๐Ÿ˜†
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your beautifully written update โค๏ธ
Thank you so much for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Nice views, I liked that small embrace between the two๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw nice name for Zain๐Ÿ˜†

thnks :-)

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Loved your beautifully written updateโค๏ธ

Thank you so much for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

thnks :-)

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love your review... Your unique way of writing it..
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love ur creative writing..excellent ๐Ÿ‘