Brilliant EPISODE!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I fell short of words for today's episode. It had everything. drama, romance, passion, everything.
First of all, the scene when Zain sees Aliya crying. His expressions. So bang on Harshad. He wants to take away all her pain and it's so visible on his eyes. The expressions were bang on.

Aliya's eyes while going through flashbacks were intense. There was pure intensity in her eyes. Superb Preetika!

His eyes spoke thousands of volumes when he found out the truth. I am glad they made him well aware of the truth. Aliya speaking I hate you Zain was epic moment. Just what that moment needed.

Their hug, their consoling each other. BANG On. Only complaint - two short.

The other scenes were good too. I watched only ZaYa as rest was full on drama. Loved the end moments between Aliya's dad and Zeeshan's family.

Finally, he spoke brilliantly! At first I thought he was gonna beg, but it was their bad luck.

Symbolism - Zain's dad says we will find someone for Aliya just like her and bang Zain's entry into Aliya's room. SPOT on.

The precap - OUCH OUCH -. Zain got slapped big time, but in a way deserved it. But loved how in the end , Mamu was like Zain will marry Aliya and the way they froze - brilliant use of music and emotions.

Today's episode belonged to Preetika, Harshad and RituRaj. Everyone else was good too but these people were bang on. Best part these three had was eyes. The eyes spoke much more beautiful than words. Cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. Feels like this week will be the best one yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg ur mini update making me more excited, grt post tfs.
Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was outstanding .. 👏 , I feel sad for Aliya's parents! Loved everything !!! ❤️ OMG and Cant wait for next episode !!😉
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly!! everybody emoted so well through their eyes..
Zain's was reflecting apology and empathy, Aliya's heartbreak and accusing.. Ghulam saab took the cake with the final scene... Well portrayed the emotions of a heartbroken father..👏
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved the episode today. Even though harshad and preetika are newbies they did awesome in today's episode
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bang On post.
At first, I thought as usual Harshika have the limelight but Rituraj was totally the show-stealer for me.
So clear cut and precise. <3
All through their eyes!
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was really nice... but precap is scaring me badly actually! god i cant see those hatred looks for eachother... hope this drama ends soon and we get to see directly aaliya in his house
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Off topic but where's the written update? I wanna watch b4 I go to work, but I can't watch till I finished reading the update.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IKR. It was AWESOME. From start to finish so awesome.
Zain's genuine concern , Aliya's pain...all those emotions, all the feels ..
His reaction when he heard wht all zeeshan's family told to Aliya's..and Aliya's ' I hate you' Goshh epic moments <3
Aliya's dad. Here I take a bow. Some amazing acting from the actor. The emotions were so perfectly portrayed. After all this the believe he has in his daughter and as well the justice of the Almighty.

PRECAP- I daresay the slap was a well reserved one :P AND NOW THEY WILL GET MARRIED :$ The expressions on Zain's and Aliya's face. Priceless.

arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sdjfsdhkgkdfhgw SPEECHLESS FOR TODAY'S EPISODE!!! the wait over the weekend was totally worth it!!! AND OMG THE PRECAP!!! AGHH FORCED HATE MARRIAGE...NOOO 😭 hopefully we will get some cute and romantic moments!!! oh gosh! now i will be thinking about this all day tomorrow!! what do you guys think will happen??