Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dont jump on me. Is this artical released by pc itself  . Coz pc never ever clears that she n srk had anything. On the contrary she sends lovey dovy tweets to srk on twitter. Is it just pr strategy to be in news, and get public intrested in her life. I can say a rekha tacktic.rekhas pr used amitabs name n number of time to be in news. 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who is the bitchy actress? PeeCee herself?

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

lmao so if tomorrow Victoria shaves off her head..is Gauri going to follow that too???

Yep. By doing mundan of AbRam πŸ˜† After all AbRam is a part of her.

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: light_year

Dont jump on me. Is this artical released by pc itself  . Coz pc never ever clears that she n srk had anything. On the contrary she sends lovey dovy tweets to srk on twitter. Is it just pr strategy to be in news, and get public intrested in her life. I can say a rekha tacktic.rekhas pr used amitabs name n number of time to be in news. 

I don't follow her or know anything about her, so can't comment on that. But I do know that she denied it in the initial stages to some magazines and even said that she hoped that this gossip wouldn't spoil her relationship with SRK. And what tweets? She has become very restrained to any SRK related stuff. I think she feels the need to now since I do see the media trying to rile her up all the time. While they definitely never ever bring it up to SRK since they know its just gossip.
WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shame on media to write such crap ! Srk pc love affair ws not enough for them ...now they r draggin baby too 🀒
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

I don't follow her or know anything about her, so can't comment on that. But I do know that she denied it in the initial stages to some magazines and even said that she hoped that this gossip wouldn't spoil her relationship with SRK. And what tweets? She has become very restrained to any SRK related stuff. I think she feels the need to now since I do see the media trying to rile her up all the time. While they definitely never ever bring it up to SRK since they know its just gossip.

I dont know . I am speculating just like everybody else. But as far as my experience is on bollywood news. Speculation based news are mostly media made . But source based news is always pr made. Somebodys pr seems to be at work. Either pc or srk or some rival actress.  These details are very very intimate , isliye doubt ho raha hai.  Read the artical carefully gauri is projected as a plotter. Who would do tjis , which magazine or newspaper. 
Sophz thumbnail
Gauri needs to not worry I doubt SRK would ever ruin his family image even if he's dying for PC! The guy is very disciplined!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

lmao so if tomorrow Victoria shaves off her head..is Gauri going to follow that too???

LMAO
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sucha lame article!!! So everytime he will left mannat for PC Gauri will get a surrogate mother to bring him back??? Where is the logic? Writer ki deemagh ki dayii ho!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is this really an article of only TM's views!!
I dont think such a language in any articles... Correct me if wrong!
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vedant123

Is this really an article of only TM's views!!

I dont think such a language in any articles... Correct me if wrong!

No,Its from a Magazine.