karan patel or cezanne khan??

zeenatfatima thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cezanne khan wud have boosted the trs of YMH... N divyanka pairing with cezanne must have been superb with the arrival of cezanne...wats say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
R u nut????????????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
u shouldn't post like that
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Comparison posts are not allowed.I dont know how cezzane would have looked playing Raman but Karan is doing a great job.He is such a controlled actor. And there's an amazing manly sexiness in his features. I am liking him a lot...he is perfect as Raman Kumar Bhalla ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
karan patel is awsome and acting fabulously compared to cezzane,
both divya and karan makes a cute pair and wonderful chemistry onscreen
if karan is not good we can go for replacement, here karan is just fabulous so no need to talk about replacement...
thatswht i can say, discuss abt the show and their acting not anything unwanted dear frnd๐Ÿ˜›
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi there ,

General posts which states who is the better actor or choose between the 2 actors, etc are not allowed as these are more general and would ultimately lead to arguments.

Besides,
comparison to do with episodes is allowed, for example if there are two actors who performed exceptionally well, we can have a discussion as to who was better.
But whilst making such a topic the member has to be sure that their posts is without malice or bias and would enable all parties to out their case forward, but whilst doing that another actor is not put down to make your point.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Topic Closed.