Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well, the title was a bit different. I forgot what it was though.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope we never see AN and Chavi together again...why should AN endure the torture of acting with a silly , stupid actress whose insecure hubby supervises scenes?
AN should get better actress to star with 😊
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please don't say that about her. She is actually pretty good. 😊
TD_Adict thumbnail
I agree with you Shikha. She is pretty good!!! Although she duz fuss. But Ashish looks good with her and he shudn't have had to endure SOME of the stuff from Chavvi. But overall they worked well with each other.
Halz25 thumbnail
Well yes even I have to admit AN and Chavi looked great together but its a shame that chavi went all coy just by working with him.
mona05 thumbnail
Ashish looked good with Poonam as well...their excellent acting made them look so nice on screen...Ashish will work well with any good actress...the interractions make a couple look good on screen... 😊
Halz25 thumbnail
I agree even DK's and Kaamnas chemistry was good but unfortunately many viewers did not accept Kaamna as they were so used to Disha being DK's wife. I personally thought that they had excellent chemistry but it just didnt suit the viewers as everyone always wanted the 2 D's to be together it's like after Dishas exit many people who are unaware of IF etc wrote in to shaney asking why she died etc why did the makers do this but most viewers dont understand the background of the charcaters personal life, we knew way before regarding Chavis probs etc but people who are unaware of all this its hard for them to accept it.
If I didnt know all this on IF then maybe i would have felt the same.
Jezz thumbnail
And that is just so silly.   Just because she's married she can't behave in a professional manner.    I would certainly understand if she and/or Mohit didn't want her to do nude scenes.    I would totally agree with that.   But a little cuddle is taboo!   Oh please, get over yourselves C and M.   
Tomiko thumbnail

aww mna, the good old days of TD!

Halz25 thumbnail
Yes even i remember the old days of TD everyday i uesed to look forward to this soap and every weekend i used to stay stuk to the tv just to cath the promos i jus cant believe how it started and how it ended oh well never mind at least we had a good serial like this what would we have done if TD never existed in the first place.