What is your Expection from the Episode of 20th Jan, 2014!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello.
From the last episode precap, what do you think the episode will be like?
What is your expectation today?
Share and discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More arguments between IshRa🥺
But I think that Mihika will tell Ishita that it was afterall Mrs. Iyer's fault...and I think that she will apologize to Raman and maybe the whole Bhalla gang..unless something else happens and she refuses to apologize *face palm*
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think before the next argument, we might get some IshRa scene 😳 As Ishita will tell Raman that how Ruhi was missing him. And as we saw in segment that Raman helps Ishu fix her broken car 😳 Also i think the MMS scandal might happen after the first hearing. Bcoz shagun said tomorrow is the first hearing and so much ie mihir being beaten by police, ishu challenging raman all that cant happen withing one night...so probably the mms drama after first hearing.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
agree with Malika...tho i didn't known Raman helps Ishita with her car :O..urrgh
i don't.know what's gonna happen ...well just hoping for IsHra scenes..and some.more arguments ...Ishita feeling guilty cause of her mum...
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I think before the next argument, we might get some IshRa scene 😳 As Ishita will tell Raman that how Ruhi was missing him. And as we saw in segment that Raman helps Ishu fix her broken car 😳

more ishra to happen...wow

Also i think the MMS scandal might happen after the first hearing. Bcoz shagun said tomorrow is the first hearing and so much ie mihir being beaten by police, ishu challenging raman all that cant happen withing one night...so probably the mms drama after first hearing.

is this MMS scandal so necessary...
first in PR- purvi-arjun

now in YHm...

im fed up with this ekta repeated dramasss 🤣

Word Count: 1

BlurredLines thumbnail
more fights and the unnecessary fights continue for a whole week for no apparent reason
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I don't have any high expectations...but I want ishu to know that it was her mother who locked mrs. bhalla in room
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
More n more MU n fights,,
lol Kuch Ishra scene milenge..