Will Sanjay Leela Bhansali cast Hrithik Roshan for Bajirao Mastani?

Posted: 10 years ago

Will Sanjay Leela Bhansali cast Hrithik Roshan for Bajirao Mastani?

Sun, January 19, 2014 9:30am UTC by Bhagyashri Pawar Add first Comment
Will Sanjay Leela Bhansali cast Hrithik Roshan for Bajirao Mastani?
Yogen Shah
Tweet

Recently, there was a buzz that Bhansali had chosen Shahrukh Khan to play the role of Peshwa Bajirao. However, the rumours were immediately put to rest and then we conducted a poll asking you who would BollywoodLifers like to see as Bajirao. Well, here's the result

It's old goss now that Sanjay Leela Bhansali wants to make a film on Bajirao Mastani. In fact, most of you know that Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai (now Bachchan) were his first choice for the film. But then the duo parted ways and the film went on hold. Recently, Shahrukh Khan's name was being linked to the film. However, soon that buzz was declared a rumour. That's when we asked you BollywoodLifers to pick your hero, the one you'd like to see as Peshwa Bajirao. And guess what? Hrithik Roshan has emered as the first choice by winning the maximum number of votes. The Greek God of B-town bagged 1443 votes, that is over 57 percent of the total number of votes. Ranveer Singh followed Hrithik with 438 votes (17 percent). But well, that's nowhere close to the number of votes that the Krrish 3 actor won, hai na?

The second runner up was the playboy of B-town, Ranbir Kapoor, with 267 votes (11 percent). You won't believe this but the next was Aamir Khan with 231 votes (9 percent). Not bad, eh? Ajay Devgn managed to get 82 votes (3 percent) from his ardent fans and Akshay Kumar won 62 votes (2 percent).

Well, so if Bhansali does see this result, he knows which actor to pick for his movie on Bajirao Mastani to be a success. There's no doubt that Hrithik Roshan would make one hot Peshwa, hai na?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Man i want salman as bajiroa!! uff SLB why make it nw ðŸ˜’ Edited by neha fan1 - 10 years ago
Only Ranveer or Devgan look like a Bajirao. 😆
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hrithik should be the number one choice for this role, IMO.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I would like ranveer to do the movie and he is my first choice but I think hrithik wud also suit the role.

Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: neha fan1

Man i want salman as bajiroa!! uff SLB why make it nw ðŸ˜’

he tried to make it after HDDCS with salman and aish, but obviously it didn't work out so now he has the choice of other stars
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hrithik  would be best for the role between these 3
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hrithik is good choice but why can't be make it with salman, I mean salman aish were good pair but not the best pair,
Cast Kareena with salman, priyanka with salman, deepika with salman. Actually SLB always wanted a fresh pair so salman deepika would be a fresh pair 
Sophz thumbnail
The movie has become like SB"s next there is rumor about who will play the lead every other day ðŸ˜†
plss SLB cast HR-Aish .. orelse HR-bebo then