if shagun wants to return....

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I was just wondering abt it...I dont know at what stage IshRa relation will be when Shagun will wish to come back to Raman's life, but I was juss thinking what will be his reaction? His life has moved on from shagun but he has not accepted it yet. He is still clung to that betrayal.I am sure there will be some point when he will be in a dilemma towards Shagun.When she will act as if shes turned all goody goody and she wants her husband and daughter back And imo that might even prove to be his point of realization...😳 what do you guys think?How will Raman deal with it when his first wife will wish to come back to his life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I guess after the marriage of ishita and Raman which would add to spice in the show
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will happen but after long time
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I believe that would be after marriage
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shagun might go back to Raman..but I want it to happen before Ishita Raman wedding to let Raman realise his feelings for Ishu :) After marriage can work too;)
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be really hard isn't it? The undeniable fact is Shagun is the biologial mother of his children.Hope it comes only after Ishra established their love and 100 percent committed to each other so that they can handle the situation together.Otherwise Shagun can go and marry Hugh Hefner and leave Ishra alone😆
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i think it will happen after IshRa have fallen in love 😳 btw nice topic Malika
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Evn I tht the same..

As shagun will undd tht ashok is jst using him

No mtr evn if ishra r nt married..u don't thnk raman will acceptvhet again.suree..
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Even she wants to return I don't think Raman will ever accept her. Who will accept a wife who has been living with her boyfriend for years ??
Anyway, I think that once she decides to return Raman will marry Ishita in order to seek 'revenge' from her ..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Like you said he has underlining feelings or whatever those are for her ie Shagun! I feel he still secretly wants her back hence the hesitation in signing those divorce papers. Yes he is hurt but he has not moved on from her yet. So unless and until he falls for Ishita, if Shagun came back, he would act all bad initially but eventually he will forgive her.
(I hope am wrong, but thats how it seems like currently)