Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations madhuban
madhubansen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Congrats. :)

1. Are you a girly girl or a tom boy: ummm...more of a tom boyish...i think...but with long hair 😉😉

2. Do you dig brands or more street fashion or healthy mix of both as long as it is comfortable? Anything that sits well on me & my pocket...& given my stunning looks everything looks great 😆😆

3. If you dig brands what are your favorite brands for clothes, perfume and makeup? Clothes Biba...Perfume: None (im allergic to them)..Make up: Lakme & only lakme...

4. What are the 5 things you always carry in your bag? Lens box, wallet, phone, earphones & a Gita

5. Are you a technology freak? Nope...no need when your bro & dad are engineers...they take care of all d petty technicalities...while we look out for aesthetics 😃😃

6. Out of the latest things, smart phone, tablet, MP3 players what are the things you own and brands? Smart phone: Nokia Lumia & Tablet: Huawei..

7. Favorite shade of lipstick? Orange red

8. Dress or jeans ? Jeans..

9. Tops/blouse or Ts? Tops (office wear 6 days a week 😭😭)

10. Your pet peeve? (had to google the meaning of this..😆😆) Frankness to the point of being rude...i dont understand this fashion of being honest & hurtful...😕😕...why not just shut your mouth..😡😡

11. If given an opportunity to go on a date with a celeb, which celeb would you go on a date with and why? Kunal Karan Kapoor 😳😳😳

12. Favorite quote and why? 

Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

H. L. Mencken

Reminds me of how every good or bad thing around you is in someway related to love...love for self...children...partner...position...honour...

13. Who's your favorite person in the whole world? My mom..😛

14. If you could choose to be either Superman or Iron Man.. who would you be and why? Definitely Iron Man...he is a self built man...no God gifted powers...& he carries it with an attitude...😃😃...you have it then flaunt it...👏👏 the world sees what you show...😉😉

15. Where do you like to go to have fun?  What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?Anywhere or anytime with friends is fun...wats a plce gonna do with fun..😆😆

17. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Egypt maybe...😕😕...loved the movie Mummy..😉😉

18. What is your all time favorite comedy movie? Baby's Day Out 

19. What is your happiest childhood memory? Smacking my neighbour aunties with a broom when they doused my mom in holi colours...i was 5 yr old i think..😆😆

20. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Just the way you are by Bruno Mars...makes you feel so good about yourself..👏👏👏

21. What favorite food puts you in a great mood? Maggi...😆😆😆

22. What food can put your mood off? anything with carrot in it...

23. Who's the funniest person you know? My mom...😃😃

24. Do you have any regrets in life? If yes what is it? ya...one wrong step that could have destroyed my life...& i was very close to taking it...heavens saved me..i still regret going so far into it..

25. Is revenge sometimes justified? Maybe...but its definitely not worth it...you dont feel any happier after it...so why waste time & energy...

26. Which is a stronger emotion: anger or love? definitely love...obsessive love is way more powerful than hate...

27. What is one thing you hate about yourself? i talk too much...& sometimes it works against me..😕😕...& i dont like my nose..😭😭

28. What is one thing that can make you angry? Lies...i despise them..

29. Have you ever had a disgusting combo of food/drink? If yes then what? i had a mango shake once...which was 120% made of rotten mangoes...it was disgusting...i feel pukish even while describing it...🥱🥱

30. The most embarrassing moment of your life? errr...i was once in a toilet peeing...& the door had a faulty lock...& lo behold a gal walked in...😕😕😕...never again met that girl though thankfully...😉😉

31. Do you believe in destiny? yup...with fate like me...you really cant credit me for everything i have ever achieved...

32. According to you what is friendship? when you can be silent without being rude...

33. The most stupidest thing you have done in your life? after my school crush confessed on having a girlfriend...i told him i still have a crush on him...😕😕😕 how much more dumb can anyone be...

34. Are you creative? Not in handicrafts...ya but on verbatims...i am...

35. Heart or mind? Mind...just kidding..i end up listening to my heart..

36. Husband or Boy friend? Lucky are those for whom they are one & the same person...lucky i am..😉😉

37. How many hours a week do you spend watching tv? an hour a day maximum...

38. Would you rather watch a reality show, a police drama, a legal drama, or a medical drama? Or something else? Why? Dance reality shows just for the entertainment factor...else medical drama...but best is pure fiction...

39. Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? Of course not...no fun left then in either living or dying...

40. What are you most looking forward to this year? My wedding...😃😃

41. If you could be an animal, what animal would you want to be? Why? How about a dog....im like them on loyalty counts...but a cute one please...😉😉

42. What is the most daring or dangerous thing you've ever done? Had a night out without my parents' knowing about it...was damn scared...thank god all went well..

43. What person from HISTORY would you like to meet? Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose...

applauds for such a superbbb set of questions...thank you for all your time dear...
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats 😃
A set from me:

Whats your favourite colour?
Whats your lucky number?
How tall are you?
If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
If you were a super hero what powers would you have? and what would your hero name be?
What would you do if you won a lottery?
Are you a good dancer?
Are you a good singer?
Are you a good cook?
What types of holidays do you prefer?
Whats your favourite sport?
Whats your favourite food?
Whats your favourite song?
Are you religious?
If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
Would you ever go on Big Boss??
What type of music do you like?
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Do you read novels?
Who is your favorite author?
Which is your favorite novel?
Which  was the funniest movie you ever saw?
Which  was the most emotional movie you ever saw?
If you had a chance to be an actor, which actor would you want to be and why?
If you were to act in 1 movie, which movie would that be & which character and why?
Which is your favorite place on earth?
Where is your dream destination?
Do you have a best friend?
If Yes, Do you think your best friend can disappoint you?
Who do your admire the most in your life?
Do you like fruits? what's your favourite and not so favourite fruit?
Do you eat vegetable? what's your favourite and not so favourite vegetable?
Would you prefer a fruit salad or a vegetable salad?
Which  is your favorite social network?
Do you believe in fate?
Do you regret doing anything in your life?
Where do you see your self 5 years form now?

Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

applauds for such a superbbb set of questions...thank you for all your time dear...

I'm glad you liked em. Looks like you haven't started hating me yet, I'll bring my next set of questions soon.😆
  1. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
  2. What was the most recent compliment you've received and savoured?
  3. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
  4. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
  5. What do you think about more than anything else?
  6. What's something that amazes you?
  7. Where's your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
  8. What's one thing you'd rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
  9. How and where do you prefer to study?
  10. What position do you sleep in?
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratzz Madhuban...👏
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations sen_madhuban:)))