Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I quite liked how aaliya stood up to the issue with regards to dowry and really brought in the imams to get that religious proof that its not allowed. I don't feel she will become a weeping bahu, suraiya has always taunted aaliya one way or the other, and aaliya has always responded back but with a smile...she's sort of attacked back but with words... a meethi churi... and suraiya has been left gobsmacked... I don't think she'll be the typical crying bahu...aaliya's much more than that... she's a strong girl... she will no doubt respect her elders and will make it a point 2 voice her opinions but not in a rude manner... I don't think aaliya should have her head lowered in shame becos none of their allegations were true... they weren't having an affair behind zeeshan's back... she very well knew about her limitations once she found out the truth abt zeeshan being her fianc and not zain. she's never consciously flirted with zain, its always been zain that's flirted and u cant blame aaliya for what zain did... I personally feel that although every1 will think the allegations r true, as long as she knows they aren't she has nothing to be ashamed of and should walk with her head held up high.

Aliya has nothing to be ashamed of but the thing is that the situation is poised in a way that will make her look guilty hence getting her married to Zain. This I did not want somehow.

Yes I love how they have shown Aliya till now. No preaching at all yet strong enough to put her point forward. She is neither a know-it-all nor rude in the name of being frank. I really really like how they have portrayed Aliya till now.