ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Suraiya is a chef and we have often seen her in her chef's attire working in kitchen..

Also we have noticed that Aliya has a liking for cooking herself... Remember, when Shabana was worried about preparing Sheer khorma within half an hour and Aliya made it within 5 min?? that too, without sevaiyyan...

So I wonder if these two ladies would connect over this common passion of theirs😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m sure Aaliya Suraiya Fights is on the card...Imagine Zain getting sandwiched x between lolz
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Suraiya never fights...She is the Sarcasm Queen...
She will plot against Aliya on the sly..

Havent you seen how she handles Shazia, without ever raising her voice or fighting out front.

I dont see either Shazia or Nafeesa supporting Aaliya...Even Zain will be upset with her in the start...

Usman is the only one and he will be away at work most of the time...

Rizwaan is my only hope...
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Aliya will definitely hold her own in front of Suraiya... Initially Suraiya might taunt her alot for breaking her marriage when 'the elders could have amicably resolved the issue' ..
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suraiya won't let her into the kitchen though she will definitely make Aliya feel that she's being amiable. It's going to be the Shabana case all over again.
And Osman will have a long guilt trip and hopefully hold his own against begum ji. 😆
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting point, I feel both of them have the different style of cooking and Suraiya is not going to let her cook so easily and she will be particularly picky about Aliya's cooking, the only person I see supporting Aliya will be Usman
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
haha ghar pe aur jagda hone ke liye tayar ho jao 😆
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me also think suriaya not going to let aliya cooking.but i worried what will be happen with her after married only her mamu going to support her.
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
haha I guess now everyone including Zain praises food made by Aliya which is gonna irk Suraiya😛
ash91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

haha I guess now everyone including Zain praises food made by Aliya which is gonna irk Suraiya😛

Zain toh already Aliya ki biryani aur sheer khorma ka fan ban gaya hai😉