Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sure there is attraction πŸ˜› but i think they both want to focus on their careers and Harshad is actually a LOT younger than Preetika! And i watched the interview and it left me with the impression that they do their scenes really well and all but after...they just chill and become their normal selves and they kinda do their own things... although i like is said before I SHIP THEM!! but i don't know if they will happen in real life!
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I totally felt it. Especially when the reporter asked if they talk offscreen and Harshad goes like " We crossed that stage long back" and I was like " hmm, so what stage are you two at NOW ?" Then he said it will get better with time twice in 2 different interviews, and I was like " aaahh Ican't wait to see HOW much better "it" will get "

hahah just kidding thats the fangirl in me taking meanings out of his sentences, but I SO want them to end up with each other only if God wills it and it will be good for them at the end 😊 I am glad they're not married so that atleast we can hope and not feel guilty about imagining them together and feeling like we are insulting their respective partners.

P.S.- Yeah, attraction is definitely evident and it SHOULD be there otherwise they are NOT normal πŸ˜† They're so good-looking, I would find it pretty abnormal if they didn't look like they're attracted to each other.

Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what interview did I miss something πŸ˜• can someone provide me the link please
Oh I so hope what you're saying is true. These two look so cute together. I would love it if they got together in real life.
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

what interview did I miss something πŸ˜• can someone provide me the link please

Oh I so hope what you're saying is true. These two look so cute together. I would love it if they got together in real life.

Here you go!! Enjoyy ! πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PHwmx0vnOg
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The interview was really cute. Loved it! But I don't think they have something going on. They seem like very good friends that's it. 😊
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed that to!! Preetika is really shy in the media because its her first time probably. They were both blushing!! Somethings cooking between them!! They are sooo cute together<3
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha...well the on-screen chemistry is amazing. Let's hope they are as comfortable with each other off-screen πŸ˜‰
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I just want them to stay good friends throughout even if not anything more... Have seen a lot of TV shows where the main leads dont even see eye to eye..From what I noticed in the few interviews that we got of ZaYa, I feel they are shy and not talkative.. Toh thoda time toh lagega hi for anything to brew between them, if it has toπŸ˜‰
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

LOL...

I have not watched the video...

Its better to not dream too much...lest the dreams come crashing down and then you wont even be able to watch the show...Enjoy the on-screen chemistry ! :)

But from the way you are explaining...looks like they might be linked up soon...Hahaha...

I feel Preetika is very quiet and shy...Amrita is more outgoing and talkative...I hope Preetika gets better when she gets used to the media attention and opens up.

Loool i get what you're saying but don't worry i am not one of those crazy fans who'll stop watching a show just because the leads chose not to be together. But hey dreaming is good for you ;) you should dream now and then.. πŸ˜†

I hope there IS something hehe :D

Yeah you're right and i hope Preetika gets used to the media and becomes more like her sister. I'd like to see them mucking about on the sets. πŸ˜‰
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really
pls gimme d vid link