Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovesick

awww i'm glad your staying <3 & let me tell you i read your post & replied earlier because i felt that you're post was quite interesting and i would love to read more.

πŸ€—

Yes, I did read your reply. Thank you 😊 I like reading yours to. In the past few days, you've been replying and we think alike.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just be yourself... don get affected by people... Just remember you are here for Beinteha... i have always believed in putting forth our thoughts...
So feel free to post anything that u fell but yes be careful of the words also that you choose... cos thats when people get agitated and the whole content gets lost and people start bashing u... And about not replying may be some people don agree with u and they are just keeping quite and sum r just ignoring... but who cares... do things for urself...

You know i have this habit of luking more into number of Views for Post rather than replies... thats when i feel that yes these many people have read the post so the message is spread... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED πŸ˜†

Say whatever u want to ... We are here for ZaYa and Beintehaa and hopefully to make good friends... Enjoy!!! πŸ€—
Edited by Mahiii - 10 years ago
natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohh i am soo happy that you are staying and i know i odn't know you but somehow by reading your posts i think you do remind me of someone!
oh well!! i am just glad you shared and as everyone made you not to leave and be friendly with you what i love about this forum! and happy writing and life! 😊
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AshRun

Yes, I did read your reply. Thank you 😊I like reading yours to. In the past few days, you've been replying and we think alike.

Well you're welcome and thank you too :)

You see we think alike yet find eachothers post very interesting ;)! Hehe

Hope you make more topics!

969245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshRun

Oh, so you know what boring topics are like ? Wow, I'm sure you have also made many. That's why you know that mirch masala is needed. Poor you, probably took a lot of bad experiences to learn that.Thanks for sharing a lesson that you learned.

Oh boy, I was only trying to lend a hand after seeing you crying and sulking. Oh well, looks like I hit that senti nerve of yours. Again why sooo serious mate 🀑 Forum is for fun, so have fun regardless of people replying to you or not. Free advice, lena hain to lo, varna go back crying, mainu ki πŸ˜›
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sry bt I can't stop🀣
agar IF ko itna seriously logi to pagal ho jaogi...
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
^ guys allow it. Just calm down and leave this arguement/ fight. This forum is suppose to be calm and friendly and lets keep it like that. Thanks.
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well leaving the forum is totally up to you but if I were you, I would stay because you know what, I have been bashed on I-F like no other... Trust me.. I don't think many people have the experience of being brutally bashed on this India Fourms... and it didn't phase me.. Yeah, we are all human and weather we like it or not, some things will kinda offend us or hurt us in some way but leaving the forum is just letting ignorant losers win... We all have an opinion and since the show is public worldwide and since we are all different individuals, we will all have out own share of negative and positive opinions towards certain things.. I love this show so far and I love watching Zain and Aaliya and Harshad and Preetika are doing great... I have also said that I didn't like the show initially because I was kinda reluctant towards Harshad and also the acting... and Harshad is a complete newcomer and Preetika is relatively new so they have lots to improve on and grow offcourse... Trust me, if you praise the actors and show 24/7, it will never improve or grow... there is always room for improvement as perfection is what we strive for and it is difficult to ever attain... If you give an opinion or critique in a respectful manner and put your thoughts across about the show, I don't see why you should be bashed and if you are then only blind worshipers will bash you and you needn't worry about such people... They can continue building their shrine of blindness while the people who are real and can see that there are room for improvement and we have all the right to state.. This isn't a fangirl central...
P.S..I love this show.. I love the lead pair and its a show I am getting excited about after a long time... but critique is just as important as appreciation so therefore both should be welcomed.. And by no means does it mean that if I love this show that it is perfect... off course some improvements can be made and as viewers, we want to see the best possible..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am closing this thread now as the issue seems to have been resolved.

Topic Closed

Leviathan