I just wanna say something abt BI b4 I quit this forum.

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

We are all fighting personal battles, fulfilling commitments and leading lives that can be stressful in today's age. After that if we still take time to come to a public forum and discuss a show which we enjoy, it is not because we want to irritate or trouble others on the forum. Our interest, and need to relax brings us here. I made a topic about a mistake that makers were making and suddenly nobody is replying to my posts or even acknowledging that they read it by liking it. Instead accusations are being made like " I am being unfair towards this show" and that " just because this show doesn't have popular leads, I am picking out faults. I am spreading negativity etc etc.

I make fun of some Indian shows, but I NEVER go to their forum and make posts of criticism because I do NOT care what image the show makes with people or whether it is successful or not. But with BI, I felt a connection so wasted ( yes sorry, "wasted") my time on this forum and shared my criticism, if you guys don't wanna hear it then it's alll good in the hood. From this point onwards, I shall refrain from doing so . Have fun, and enjoy the show, 😃

P.S.- Love my posts or hate my posts, but you can't stop me from watching BI and having my own love-hate relatinship with the show or my ONLY LOVE relationship with Harshad- Preetika. I just won't write out my thoughts, but won't give up on the show because of some judgemental people who mind people judging fiction, but judge REAL people on the forum.
Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what's happened with you for you to decide to quit the forum, but I don't feel you should quit the forum of a show u like to watch because of other members. Stay and enjoy discussing ZaYa if you are a ZaYa fan just like the rest of us.
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Just because people don't reply to your post you should quit the forum.
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U shouldn't quit if u love the show & Zaya. Every shows have flaws ppl don't reply u its ok there r always nxt time. So chill enjoy the forums. 😉
natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah you shouldn't quit girl because ppl are not replying to your posts...! i mean you are taking way too seriously about it, its for fun and share your view. you did share your view right? then finish!s i mean that's why this forum for is. m i right?and it doesn't matter if ppl like the post or didn't reply and that clearly DOESN'T mean ppl are being rude. i mean!. maybe there would be some ppl who did agree with you but didnt reply maybe they didn't had to, you just said everything. don't take it to heart girl chill & keep writing posts i would love to check them and by your writing i can see how interesting they can be!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i seriously don't know what is going on and what happened but you shouldn't quite this show or forum.
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do not leave, the whole point of this forum is to share your views. You love beintehaa and ZaYa, stay for them.

Sometimes my posts go unnoticed, but that doesnt mean you should quit, sometimes I read posts but have nothing to post back, just stay. Plus alot of people and I do mean alot of people on this forum are new. I only joined IF because of Beintehaa, it wouls be awesome if you stayed.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This reminds me of me and my sister. I Love Beintehaa and will defend the show all the way. My sister has a love-hate relationship with the show as well..she loves it but will critisize it as well when she feels its needed. And she also only have a love relationship with Zaya. Don't let other ppl stop u from being here 😊😊😊
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks guys. I mean it. You don't even know me and my leaving this forum wouldn't make a diffference to your lives, but you were still kind enough to say something. I appreciate that, and will stay in touch with the forum. I just needed the reassurance that there are some friendly members o here too so I feel a little more comfortable in pouring out my thoughts and talking to you.

In the future, I don't want you all or anyone to feel obligated to reply to my posts just because I feel bad . If you genuinely don't wanna reply then it's fine, even I don't reply to everyone because of time constraints and busy schedule. I just needed to feel the presence of atleast a few friendly people and I got that. Thank ya'll for the kindness.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awww i'm glad your staying <3 & let me tell you i read your post & replied earlier because i felt that you're post was quite interesting and i would love to read more.
🤗