Why and how will it be Love Hate

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

This question has been in my mind for quiet a time now...from where the hate will come now . Aliya did forgive zain for his mistakes and they both from hate hate(due to childhood...lol) have turned into friendship somewhere...they both like each other...give importance to each other and wish the best for each other now...the best thing is aaliya knows zain is nice and zain knows the same about aaliya...

by watching the precap I feel it will be like...aliya will the whole scenario to zain...and will break...and he will hug her to console her...so she will tell everything to zain ????????...so hain na uski itni achi dost ki apni dil ki baatein keh sakti hain use...trust karti hain uspar...and zain ko bhi parwah hain uski...they are sharing a bond now...
so now due to circumstances they will get married...yes they never thought of getting married and were not thinking that things will go this way...but how can it be love hate...hate kyun hoga ?????...they both like each other already and they know whatever happened was because of circumstances...so why will they hate each other is my point ...may be they will nt hate each other and this is gonna be different...may be the promos were showing just that ki who chahthe nahi the ...ek doosre se nikah karna...kabhi soacha nahi tha aur ho gaya ...like there was line unhe paane ki khwahish nahi or something like that in promo...but I don't think this will turn into hate in anyway...I feel they will be each other support and continue to be friends and will fall in love slowly and gradually...so what do you feel guys...?...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post👏 I think more than actual hate it will be a dislike from both sides. Zain may be upset coz his life as a free bird with holidays and girlfriends will come to an end, and Aliya's side Zain's silly prank (although it was a misunderstanding to start with) has caused a situation where her parents were humiliated infront of relatives and friends. And Suraiya for sure will be blaming Aliya and her family for trapping Zain for money😕
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Nice post👏 I think more than actual hate it will be a dislike from both sides. Zain may be upset coz his life as a free bird with holidays and girlfriends will come to an end, and Aliya's side Zain's silly prank (although it was a misunderstanding to start with) has caused a situation where her parents were humiliated infront of relatives and friends. And Suraiya for sure will be blaming Aliya and her family for trapping Zain for money😕

dislike...hmmm
I felt can't it be like this...than they are not forced and zain declares it after knowing what all happened with her...ofcourse after that hug...there will be several rude comments made about them ...zain is someone who don't takes crap...they will ofcourse try to solve things and tell that he was just consoling because she was crying and nothing like that is between them...but after situation gets worse...which will be because apart from their own parents...no one will trust them..aaliya will be cursed,...and questions will be raised about her character...they will be like kaun shaadi karega isse...yeh wahi hain jo abhi shaadi todh kar aayi...typical waala stuff you know...so then...it will be nice too see zain...that I will marry her..I know his father will be the hsppiest person on earth on listening that as he already loves aaliya and will support him . And aaliya will be happy that he said that...and will also say a yes for the sake of her parents happiness ...as they have already spend everything for their daughter marriage .
So zain can start this marriage...having aaliya as his responsibility...and aaliya cause of her parents...and just knowing that zain in nice person at heart...now that will be not a love marriage because they never thought of each other in that way...never thought of that...but mujhe nahi lagta kahi bhi gussa hoga...they can start as friends ...and people who respect each other...slowly come close to each other...get to know each other...and fall in love slowly and gradually . That was in my mind . Regarding suraiya ...I think the son and father will control her in a nice way and aaliya will not have to face such questions...especially because aaliya is like her husband's own daughter . I don't even know if that make sense or not...but just thought to express what I was feeling .
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm hoping Zain and Aliya's family believe them that the hug is nothing but an innocent hug 😉 If Zain volunteer himself for the marriage the scope for love/hate relationship will still be there? Aliya will be thankful to him that he saved the family's honour . There is also an article about Aliya's dad suffering from a heart attack due to all the drama, may be the marriage will be a reluctant one from both Zain and Aliya hence the love/hate/dislike😉
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think something will happen which may cause them to hate one another or possibly dislike one another a lot... i.e. it could be that aaliya blames zain for her rishta breaking or her dad's heart attack which im assuming is after he sees zaya hug... maybe causing them all to think zeeshan's allegations were true. on the other hand zain may dislike aaliya for being forced into marrying her by his dad. I dunno anything is possible, I guess we'll get a more clear idea of what could possible happen on Monday.