Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lumzz

At first her anger was justified bcoz mihir jus dumped her nd their love bcoz raman asked him to do so? thats jus wrong..nd to make it worst he is nt evn fighting for it...he has broken her trust tgere...he jus made funn of their relationship...so her gussa is jais...changing room incident she thought mihir misunderstood romi jd started a fightthats why she was angry that was jus her pent up emotion that came out like there too i dont blame her nd yesterday evn ishu was supporting mrs iyer...nd its nothing abt mihir its their trust for their mom there also i kinda agree with them...bt d mms thing if she is gone acuse mihir wuthout thinking then she deserves romi nt mihir...he was wrong in dumping her for raman bt blaming ur ex who send a cough syrup for u bcoz u had cold wouldnt do such a thing...!

Understand your point of view which is why i don't really think Mihika is a bad character...
I think she will end up blaming him only for MMS... which i don't think makes her bad (i know my opinions are so contradictory 😆)

Still i don't believe she is right with how she is blatantly supporting Romi (who she barely knows for 1-2 weeks) over a guy she went out with who obviously cares a lot about her (cough syrup incident...?)
Also, can someone clarify, did Mihir say he saw Ishitha's mom lock the door or near the door???
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
No...but as soon as she knows abt romi...I want mihika to give that creep one tight slap
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'd like Mihika to get Romi, if that's what he really wants. Mihir deserves better than her, and if they show his romantic life, they should find another girl for him - maybe Mrs Tandon's reference, and then hook him up.

If Romi is playing games w/ Mihika, I hope that by the time she realizes it, it's too late to recover Mihir. If he genuinely wants her, I hope she discovers his true side only after marrying him.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
iyer girls have judgment issue well I think she lives mohit n in revenge she is doing
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, excepting Mr Iyer, no one in that family had a head on straight
947708 thumbnail
Both are cute but situation that thorn them apart.
At the moment mihika is angry but mihir still cares for her .
They need to sort out things between them .
Romi should leave them alone but it's a drama so they might drag and its ekta serial so drama badi kechagi ya fir both marry someone .
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i think she does...coz she is good from heart...and loves mihir...she just thinks mihir doesnt think or care about her but which mihir does...so her acts r bit irritating...otherwise i think romie is also a good heart guy...so basically mihika deserves mihir and romie also deserves mihika...o lets see what happens

and about miss Iyer,,,she is not bad from heart...she is just extra worried about her daughter being deceived...as ishita is very kind and generous and innocent
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Mihika had much of a say in this. Mihir rejected Mihika only because Raman and the Bhallas did not approve of her... no wonder Mihika is so miffed with Mihir; the guy she loved could not stand up for her and their mutual love. When faced with love vs brother-like figure, he chose the latter. Instead, he could have tried to erase the prejudices Raman and his family had reg Mihika if their opinion mattered so much to him... but he just gave up without trying...
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know what she deserves but of course mihir deserves better no no no actually best...
BlurredLines thumbnail
I like mihir so i want him to marry some one that makes him happy. After Friday episode i am depressed to have hope in this serial to show a story which is not filled with misunderstanding over everything .