Does Mihika deserves Mihir?!? Let's discuss

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
since it is weekend and also to increase forum's activity...I thought discussing something...
so pls participate actively and share ur thoughts...
Does Mihika deserves Mihir???
Honestly I don't think Mihika deserves Mihir !!!
I have always kept my comment on them reserved since we don't know their love story like how they fell in love and how things worked...
but with what we have seen till now...
I think Mihir is really a nice guy who always stood by truth...As per the article of old Mihir, he is Raman's brother-in-law ie Shagun's brother...but still he supports Raman which explains his character...
But Mihika is a person who believes only what she wants to believes...
and looking at the way she jumps into conclusions and act without thinking...I think she will become Mrs. Iyer part 2...🥱
also I think that she had never loved Mihir...taunting ur ex before others saying you won't marry Punjabi's and all is Okay...everyone does it...
but the thing she believed Romi (who she knew just for a week) over Mihir when he said that Romi was seeing her while changing showed that she didn't trust him...
on Friday's episode she accused him of such cheap act like he lied abt Mrs. Iyer only to show her down...of everyone she must have be the one to say Mihir won't say cheap lies
and next week we are going to have MMS fiasco...I don't have any hope that she will support Mihir..
She deserves stupid like Romi and Mihir deserves better...
share your views...
Edited by deeps_92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post deeps 😛 I do agree with you..U know at first i felt maybe she is doing all this intentionally only to make Mihir jealous...so that he feels insecure thats why she do mingle with Romi whenever see Mihir around them..but no i was wrong..enough is enough..she just crossed all the limits and finally have proved that she is relative of Mrs.Iyer😲!!As she always jumps into conclusion just like her aunt!!
PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Up until now I've found much of her anger to be justified...
Her trust has been broken by the guy who she loved more than anything...

HOWEVER, I don't understand her sudden trust in Romi???
Just because trusting him means not trusting Mihir, she is trusting him. Like for that changing scene?
I understand a jilted lover's anger... she is justified in that. but her complete lack of trust in the guy she went out with for some peroiod of time (sorry don't know how long)... that is completely stupid...

Get ready guys. Poor Mihir is about to face a lot of problems for the MMS scandal.
And knowing Ekta ma'am Romi's truth isn't going to come out any time soon!!!
deeps_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Nice post deeps 😛 I do agree with you..U know at first i felt maybe she is doing all this intentionally only to make Mihir jealous...so that he feels insecure thats why she do mingle with Romi whenever see Mihir around them..but no i was wrong..enough is enough..she just crossed all the limits and finally have proved that she is relative of Mrs.Iyer😲!!As she always jumps into conclusion just like her aunt!!

even at first I thought she is doing this to make Mihir jealous...but she proved me wrong
deeps_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaarDostiHai

Up until now I've found much of her anger to be justified...

Her trust has been broken by the guy who she loved more than anything...

HOWEVER, I don't understand her sudden trust in Romi???
Just because trusting him means not trusting Mihir, she is trusting him. Like for that changing scene?
I understand a jilted lover's anger... she is justified in that. but her complete lack of trust in the guy she went out with for some peroiod of time (sorry don't know how long)... that is completely stupid...

Get ready guys. Poor Mihir is about to face a lot of problems for the MMS scandal.
And knowing Ekta ma'am Romi's truth isn't going to come out any time soon!!!

@bold...I agree...she is trusting Romi just to prove Mihir is wrong...she has big ego problems...
I also agree...hard time is waiting for Mihir...I hope it helps him to get over Mihika
Edited by deeps_92 - 10 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mihir so far has been a sweet & sensible guy and he deserves a girl who isn't stupid & annoying like the current Mihika 🤢

deeps_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Mihir so far has been a sweet & sensible guy and he deserves a girl who isn't stupid & annoying like the current Mihika 🤢

so true😊...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iyer girls have some judgement issues😛 They see good in bad people and bad in good people...always. once in a while they have to see some good in good people😕 😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At first her anger was justified bcoz mihir jus dumped her nd their love bcoz raman asked him to do so? thats jus wrong..nd to make it worst he is nt evn fighting for it...he has broken her trust tgere...he jus made funn of their relationship...so her gussa is jais...changing room incident she thought mihir misunderstood romi jd started a fightthats why she was angry that was jus her pent up emotion that came out like there too i dont blame her nd yesterday evn ishu was supporting mrs iyer...nd its nothing abt mihir its their trust for their mom there also i kinda agree with them...bt d mms thing if she is gone acuse mihir wuthout thinking then she deserves romi nt mihir...he was wrong in dumping her for raman bt blaming ur ex who send a cough syrup for u bcoz u had cold wouldnt do such a thing...!
PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Iyer girls have some judgement issues😛 They see good in bad people and bad in good people...always. once in a while they have to see some good in good people😕 😆

Agreed! Ishitha just sees the bad in Raman (look at precap... understand her point of view but still it's getting annoying 🤔 ) just like Mihika is doing with Mihir here...