I feel tht wasnt a hug,it ws an imagination

Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Evn i saw the precap,i saw them hugging..
Bt why wud Aaliya hug Zain in sucha condition
1.her marriage broke nd Zain is one of the reason.
2.that photo which Zeeshan showed happened Becoz of Zain's drama of being Zeeshan.
3.Her parents got insulted in front of the entire ppl bcoz of tht single photo.

This clearly states tht Aaliya isnt in a romantic mood,i dont think shez gonna hug him.
they showed her catching his collar,in between they showed the hug(maybe frm mirror it luked like tht nd they family members imagined it) and aftr tht they again showed her catching his collar..so this proves tht she is angry

PS-im nt sure abt it ,bt this is wht i feel :)
At tyms i feel tht maybe Aaliya ws broken and she hugs him .

Feel free to give ur opinion (:
Edited by ItsAysha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no it is a hug have u seen the pics of precap..??if it is an imaginary hug i will be very happy..otherwise it would be zeeshan's mamu's imgination of zaya
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
watever da reason may be m not going to dare to watch monday's episode...m very scared...I was jumping for yesterday's episode for Aliya blowing dem off...but today Zeeshan n co will get opurtunity to insult back...I cant watch๐Ÿ˜ญ will just read da WU
Edited by MegHanLover3 - 10 years ago
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsAysha

2.that photo which Zeeshan showed happened Becoz of Zain's drama of being Zeeshan.

This clearly states tht Aaliya isnt in a romantic mood,i dont think shez gonna hug him.
they showed her catching his collar,in between they showed the hug(maybe frm mirror it luked like tht nd they family members imagined it) and aftr tht they again showed her catching his collar..so this proves tht she is angry

no its a hug as aliyah would be crying alot see hugs zain and he comforts her dis is when the entire family walks in
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think its imagination. Aliya was obviously heartbroken after what happened, she just needed to cry her heart out and Zain was the person present at that time. Also, she knows she isn't wrong in this situation!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsAysha

I agree with u in the sense that I don't know why they hug.
But for the 2nd reason that u gave, Zain wasn't pretending to be Zeeshan at that time. That was the time he just found out that Aaliya mistakes him for Zeeshan. ๐Ÿ˜Š so that wasn't anyone's fault..just a misunderstanding.๐Ÿ˜‰
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For sure they will hug, but why is the question.
Maybe she will break down and Zain will hug her and thats when the Bhukkar family come in.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicole.

I don't think its imagination. Aliya was obviously heartbroken after what happened, she just needed to cry her heart out and Zain was the person present at that time. Also, she knows she isn't wrong in this situation!

I agree with you !
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm hating that greedy family will get a chance to humiliate Aaliy and Zain's family -_- even though it's a hug to comfort one another for getting into this mess due to their immaturity.