pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Sukanya:Thanks for the promo pics

Despite whatever i may feel about the promo i cant deny that Drauapdi and arjun are indeed looking like a beautiful couple
Sabhayata thumbnail
i love this pic the best
i love how all pandavas are just looking at her while she is busy doing her own thing.Its like they cant take their eyes off of her .they are so enamoured with her beauty dont blame them though.
I think this is the scene in which they are taking the oath that Draupadi will spend one year with each brother and all
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

i love this pic the best

i love how all pandavas are just looking at her while she is busy doing her own thing.Its like they cant take their eyes off of her .they are so enamoured with her beauty dont blame them though.
I think this is the scene in which they are taking the oath that Draupadi will spend one year with each brother and all

its nt abt beauty she was looking devastated n they were concerned ..atleast i felt so..even they look sad not mesmerised.. pandavas being pandavas they wud be more concerned abt their wifes sorrow than her beauty i guess..

@suki n poojie thankss fr the pics
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Suki : thanks for the pics lolzzz
Sabhayata thumbnail
@Mythili:Ya ya i know yaar i was just kidding a funny thought came to my mind after seeing the pics guess its not funny after all
ya i know they are all unhappy as per this serial currently no one is happy with this arrangement
i hope they all find their happiness soon
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

@Mythili:Ya ya i know yaar i was just kidding a funny thought came to my mind after seeing the pics guess its not funny after all

ya i know they are all unhappy as per this serial currently no one is happy with this arrangement
i hope they all find their happiness soon

hehe ok😆
yeah they ll overcome it soon 😊
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Written update : 11th February 2014; Episode : 107

1) What a dilemma! what a misfortune! what a complication ! what a trouble ! Only Krishna bhagwan can find them a way. As Draupadi takes a decision based on the five stones given to her by Krishna bhagwan...

2) Arjun requests Draupadi with join hands to marry his eldest brother Yudhistir. To which Draupdi asks what Arjun would do.

3) Arjun replies that he and his four brothers would take sanyas.
Draupadi becomes highly disappointed with this decision and confronts him...

4) She says that everybody would accuse her of being greedy. "If I marry your eldest brother, people will say I have greed for the throne, and all of you will take sanyas, what do you think prince Arjun? Will your eldest brother be very happy with all these? "

5) Arjun requests her again and says that nobody will ever criticize her. Draupsi replies "Ma Sita was also criticized; I shall be criticized too"

6) Arjun apologizes again and again to Draupadi with join hands.

7) She becomes more frustrated and at that moment she remembers Krishna's advice that she has to take decision based on dharma.

8) After that Draupadi takes the decision of marrying the five brothers and everybody says that it is completely impossible.

9) Drupad enters and takes Draupadi away for he is not ready to divide her beloved daughter. Yudhistir tries to tell the truth how it has happened but Drupad ignores him and takes Draupadi away.

10) Kunti feels extremely guilty and breaks down. At that very moment Ved Vyas enters and tells "if you can decide somebody's fate, birth or death then what Ishwar does? "

11) Ved Vyas also tells Yudhistir; "you are still in war and that is your nature, you can't be restless, stay calm in the midst of troubles, then only you will be able to make decisions"

Main theme : Draupadi's decision to marry the five brothers and Ved Vyas's advice to Yudhistir...

Credit:FB