Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

All of them look upset.. I am sure with time..all of them will come to accept it..

But I really wish to see the pandavas pulling legs of each other with paanchali in picture

hahaha me too.
i want to see her reaction to pandavas pulling each others leg and teasing each other.She will be like this🀣
i really hop we get see pandavas and draupadi happy and united soon
Edited by Sabhayata - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rushika

Yess myths gals r being blamed :( chodo all the negativity

I loved Pooja to the core...the best part was when she crying fakely just to interact wid Arjun. ...she looked so cute ❀️ she is soo versatile πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

agree with the bold pooja is an awesome actress although i didnt like her fake crying scene but that's got nothing to do with her acting her expressions today and yesterday were spot on.I throughly enjoyed today's epsiode becuase of her and pandavas of course hope we get such heart warming scenes in the future as well
I am now 100% sure that pooja will be amazing in showing her devastation during vastra haran sequence
you know what now i am glad that intially they showed druapadi as innocent and a happy go lucky girl now we will be able to see her transformation into a strong and determined woman after marriage to fiery draupadi after vastra haran sequence.Basically transformation from a girl to a woman to kali
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythili2

yes..true yar.. yet she never complained .. she took all the challenges instead of ranting tat injustice s done to me.. she was not an "ordinary women" naπŸ˜‰ women of substance thats y v all admire her..hai naπŸ˜‰

true... she never complained!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
like someone who always does by saying that adharm is beng done on him in the name of caste!!!! πŸ˜‰
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@krishnaa lol agree..she fought with all the circumstances n proved her worth.. she didnt complain doesnt mean she that she was weak ..instead of complaing she accepted her fate and she overcame all the hardships n saw to it that who ever wronged her got punished.. anyway chodo dnt wanna discuss abt outsiders in this AT..
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

@krishnaa lol agree..she fought with all the circumstances n proved her worth.. she didnt complain doesnt mean she that she was weak ..instead of complaing she accepted her fate and she overcame all the hardships n saw to it that who ever wronged her got punished.. anyway chodo dnt wanna discuss abt outsiders in this AT..

yeah!!!! poor her!!!
kal saare khush gone!!!!!!!

AsNoone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah even i was thinking y he omitted herπŸ˜•

That is because Bheesma was the oldest one form Kuru clan and till the date he was the one who directed the path of Kuru clan. But when Pandavas were attending Paanchali's Swayamvar they were far away form Bheeshma's care. He neither suggested them what is good for them nor chose their bride. So he was upset.
P.S Till then he was the one who showed his valour and strength instead of Kuru Princes and won and snatched the Princesses for the marriage.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Free to use :

Draupadi :

DRAUPADI N KRISHNA :

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Parth-Panchali...two wepon of lord krishna to establish dharma..

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Credit: Twitter
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Myths what to do she is forcing me to praise her n trust me I neva compliment anyone else apart from Shaheer but she forced me to b her fan...she is a born ⭐️
@sabhyata I found that quite cute n true the tranformation will b really beautiful n astonishing

@myths awesum avis πŸ˜ƒ

@suku love u for the varmala collage ❀️ 😳