Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: medha00

Yes she was substance woman ... huh. i just realized that crime against women in India has been around since different yugas ... no hope for us.😭
Women, today are not as strong as this Woman.

seriously so true😭
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

The way this woman is blamed coz she called some1 a Sutputra is the same way gals r being blamed when they r molested n raped that she must have entertained the guy...aaah the world is about to doom...I loved Arjun's dialogue "Pratyek stri maata Durga ka roop hai. ..jo stri ka aadar nahi karta wo samarthya nahi hota"

nly becoz they r women they will be blamed withour any mistake of theirs🤢..yes world is definitely going to be doomed...🤢
n yes every women is shakthi ka roop n insulting a women be it any women is like insulting shakthi herself ...i too loved the dialogue
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yess myths gals r being blamed :( chodo all the negativity

I loved Pooja to the core...the best part was when she crying fakely just to interact wid Arjun. ...she looked so cute ❤️ she is soo versatile 😃 👏
mythili2 thumbnail

Yess myths gals r being blamed :( chodo all the negativity

I loved Pooja to the core...the best part was when she crying fakely just to interact wid Arjun. ...she looked so cute ❤️ she is soo versatile 😃 👏

yess that was super cute...⭐️..she s a ⭐️..i dnt even get a feeling tat she s newbie
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way this woman is blamed coz she called some1 a Sutputra is the same way gals r being blamed when they r molested n raped that she must have entertained the guy...aaah the world is about to doom...I loved Arjun's dialogue "Pratyek stri maata Durga ka roop hai. ..jo stri ka aadar nahi karta wo samarthya nahi hota"

As i said, she was not the only one who did that. There were people wiser and more experienced than her who "committed the same crime"🥱
But yes, they were mostly Men so ..

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh yha to bahut intersting discussion chal raha h😛
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly myths she gives tough competition to Shaheer...she really neva lets me feel she is a newbie n is a fresh air n a true ⭐️

@medha not a crime a heinous crime she committed in fact a sin...that woman has went through alott entire her life :(
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Ohhh yha to bahut intersting discussion chal raha h😛

😆yess abhi n plzz join😛
mythili2 thumbnail

Exactly myths she gives tough competition to Shaheer...she really neva lets me feel she is a newbie n is a fresh air n a true ⭐️

true.. n this coming frm die hard sha fan s like awesome⭐️
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mythili2

thankss fr the pics suki...draupadi looks soo shattered 😭 bt i kw my paanchali wil definitely win over the circumstances.. a women of substance she is 👏

completly agree me too
i know intially she will be sad.All will be.But i hope she overcomes it and becomes strength of all pandavas like she is supposed to be i want to see a happy and smiling draupadi like today soon
Edited by Sabhayata - 10 years ago