Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Smiling Parth-Paanchali:
Embedded image permalink
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Written update 8th February 2014 Episode : 105

1) Bhagwan and Drupad bless Draupadi; they start their journey...

2) Pitamah comes to know about Swaymvar and sends Vidur to bring Pandav and their mother to Hastinapur keeping their identity hidden due to Shakuni...

3) A very nice and humorous conversation is shown between Draupadi, Arjun, Bhim and Vatukeshwar...

4) Arjun looks at Draupadi smiling and feels her love for the first time...

5) Draupadi is shown very charming and joyous. She says that she already knows who are they.

6) When Vatukeshwar comes to know their real identity, gets offended. But Draupadi gives away most of her ornaments to him and thay leave...

7) They meet Yudhistir, Nakul and Sahdev who were waiting.
Sahdev says that he already had a premonition about Arjun's victory...

8) After that they start again. Sahdev stops suddenly, he gets an ominous feeling...

9) Kunti starts her worship, she starts praying so intensely that gets completely engrossed in her prayers.

10) Sahdev runs and tries to stop Arjun but falls by getting hurt by a rock...

11) Kunti didn't know anything about Draupadi, she keeps praying...

12) They enter the cottage with Draupadi, Arjun says to Kunti "Ma, dekhiye mujhe daan me kya mila" "Ma, see what I have received". So happily others also told Kunti to look at.

13) But Kunti was focused so much; she does not open her eyes. Yudhistir is about to say and at that very moment Kunti says "its my command to you Yudhistir, distribute among yourselves what Arjun has got"...

14) Everybody gets dumbfounded...

Main theme : Kunti's unknowing command on Yudhistir to divide Draupadi among five brothers equally...

Found on the net, not written by me... ๐Ÿ˜Š
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't liked Bhishma omitting Draupadi's name..when he says bring back Pandavas and Kunti.. surely he knows now that Draupadi too is part of the family now ๐Ÿ˜•
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythili2

agree medha..i dnt kw y this biasedness towards her may b becoz she is a women n wife of pandavas n i have another reason too which is most vadi bt i dnt wanna say it here as it wil lead to warning๐Ÿ˜†..

i understand babe i really do... Well, you know Draupadi has to go through hardships for all her life and seemingly even beyond it ...๐Ÿ˜†
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: medha00

i understand babe i really do... Well, you know Draupadi has to go through hardships for all her life and seemingly even beyond it ...๐Ÿ˜†

yes..true yar.. yet she never complained .. she took all the challenges instead of ranting tat injustice s done to me.. she was not an "ordinary women" na๐Ÿ˜‰ women of substance thats y v all admire her..hai na๐Ÿ˜‰
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I didn't liked Bhishma omitting Draupadi's name..when he says bring back Pandavas and Kunti.. surely he knows now that Draupadi too is part of the family now ๐Ÿ˜•

yeah even i was thinking y he omitted her๐Ÿ˜•
mythili2 thumbnail
thanks fr the awesome pics sukiโญ๏ธ
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythili2

yes..true yar.. yet she never complained .. she took all the challenges instead of ranting tat injustice s done to me.. she was not an "ordinary women" na๐Ÿ˜‰ women of substance thats y v all admire her..hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes she was substance woman ... huh. i just realized that crime against women in India has been around since different yugas ... no hope for us.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Women, today are not as strong as this Woman.
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way this woman is blamed coz she called some1 a Sutputra is the same way gals r being blamed when they r molested n raped that she must have entertained the guy...aaah the world is about to doom...I loved Arjun's dialogue "Pratyek stri maata Durga ka roop hai. ..jo stri ka aadar nahi karta wo samarthya nahi hota"