Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sure this person loves regressive shows and is unable to digest a spunky lead character who knows how to live her life..
For heaven's sake, the lead is a 20 sumthing...not a 90 year old granny...What maturity?

The other TV bahu's turn into tragedy queens and sherlock holmes at the drop of a hat, is that what you call good story?

Some people cannot digest reality...

Anyways these people are bringing out a review after 3 weeks? They mustve searched the net and copied a bit from every review...M sure the IF review gave them lots of fodder for criticism.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL this article is complete joke!!!! It says that so far Preetika and Harshad couldn't connect with each other or the audience!!!! Hahaha that's the seriously the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time!!!!😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u know the one thing I don't get is why they feel its odd that zaya haven't seen a pic of one another in this tech world...I mean come on... jus becos its FB and twitter ka zamana does not mean u interact with every cousin of urs across the world... plus zain's lived in London and yes he has FB and so does Aliya, but would u really add a cousin on ur FB even if u don't like them. zaya are the last 2 people who'd want to add one another as friends on FB considering how much they hated one another as kids...
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wowo just wow
I really have no words for this 🤔
I mean seriously it didn't connect with the audience..are you seriously kidding me now?? Whoever wrote this, tell them to come to IF and see if it didn't or not! And if it's didn't it wouldn't have gotten average TRP! Whoever wrote this has is just pathetic and seeking attention , I would say
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ridiculous review! we need to ignore these negative reviews. Also how come trps aren't posted anymore???
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

u know the one thing I don't get is why they feel its odd that zaya haven't seen a pic of one another in this tech world...I mean come on... jus becos its FB and twitter ka zamana does not mean u interact with every cousin of urs across the world... plus zain's lived in London and yes he has FB and so does Aliya, but would u really add a cousin on ur FB even if u don't like them. zaya are the last 2 people who'd want to add one another as friends on FB considering how much they hated one another as kids...

Exactly!!! And also they were busy in their own lives and weren't interested in one another. Zain didn't know even know who his dad was referring to when his dad told him to go to Bhopal for Aaliya's wedding. His dad had to clarify for him to remember!
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow! ppl love clichy shows nd OTT acting over decent n new concepts ...and talk about creativity .
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think trps will speak for itself!
😳
The show is really good !
Refreshing ..
Preetika is sooo pretty
And harshad is really good too!
They have chemisty
Too!
And it's something u can watch after a tiring day.
It's refreshing and really good!

As for the negative aspects ,.
The entry of the hero in a chopper and when he shouted everyone hear him 😆
But tats understandable .. It was the intro and they had to make it impactful
The pace is really good now
And the female lead stood up for herself and slapped tat guy the moment she realised zishan was more interested in money
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Grrr.. naysayers😡...ok at least the reviewer accepted the lead pair is attractive😳 TFS😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Grrr..naysayers😡...ok at least the reviewer accepted the lead pair is attractive😳 TFS😊

..Yeah but i feel the reviewer herself is confused soul..One side she said Leads have failed to connect while other side she says Leads are attractive lolz 😆 ...Nyways ZaYa rocks