Mother of India serial blooper

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Although, I don't watch a lot of Indian serials, but OMG have seen many times the phone caller don't wait to hear who's speaking and started the conversation already. It doesn't make sense at all. Ex: Zain father calls Zain, but Aliya picks up. I guess the reason behind was just to build up drama. I find it so stupid and hard to accept. 😆 Normally, we always say Hello and respond back once we know who call.
Edited by luvshamrita10 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think it is not a blooper..in reality me too do like that sometimes
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no it actually happens...I do dat too😉 I sometimes call my frn n start yelling at her...n later find out her mom lifted da fone😳 hehehe
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know its very stupid, but I do that too.. esp, in moments of hurry or stress😳
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U know that reality coz i do that too when i m in hurry
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I thought it was a natural scene, instead of hello and stuff Usman got straight to the point LOL my mom talks to me like that she doesn't say hello or anything like that on the phone😆
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so it's natural to many of u guys cool. I guess it never happened to me that's y find it hard to accept. 😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I actually have called up my friend once and started the conversation with a "You Fool" and then I came to know her mom picked up the phone..Hahahaha...I died of embarassment...
Her mom was like "Who is that?"

Actually when you call on landline, it makes sense to check who picks up...But when you call on the personal cell...you kinda know that the person himself will pick the phone...Aaj kal parents hardly pick up their kids phones...
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha it is sometimes hard to believe
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

I actually have called up my friend once and started the conversation with a "You Fool" and then I came to know her mom picked up the phone..Hahahaha...I died of embarassment...

Her mom was like "Who is that?"

Actually when you call on landline, it makes sense to check who picks up...But when you call on the personal cell...you kinda know that the person himself will pick the phone...Aaj kal parents hardly pick up their kids phones...

...Yaa So True..Same thing happened with me..One of mah best freind called on mah cell and was using slang words for one of our Professor..Lolz but here mah Dad picked up mah Cell..hahah..He was like.." Wth..!!