Beintehaan Written Update 17th January 2014:Way to go Aliya!

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
B. e. I. n. t. e. h. a. a. n.

Written Update
January 17th, 2013

The episode continues from the scene we left off yesterday. Mamu calls to Zain's phone and says that Zeeshan's parents are talking that there is something between you and Aliya thats happening, and he questions him on the phone if it's true or not; But since Aliya has Zain's phone she hears all this and is in shock. For not replying, Zeeshan's parents shout on them more and tells the reason he's not replying is because that's the truth. But Mamu tells that Zain would never lie to me and he could bring Zain right now with them. Zeeshan's mom tells him that we are not saying all this just because we felt like it. She tells him that they have seen Aliya and Zain together couple of times.

Zeeshan enters and gives them a photograph of Zain and Aliya on the boat. Everyone is confused and shocked. Aliya enters and she's also shocked by hearing what Zeeshan was thinking about her. She tells him that at least he could have asked her what all was happening instead of just saying this in front of all when it's not even true. She tells him that once their 'nikkah' had been fixed, she had never seen anyone else in place of him. She expected that at least he could have trusted her.

Then Ayat speaks up and tells her 'appi' (sister) how Zeeshan's parents were asking for 40 lacks to forget about her and Zain's misunderstanding. This makes Aliya very mad. Later on, Ayat declares how they have already taken 10 lacks from us already. Aliya is furious now and asks the Islamic priest if all this is right to do in Islam and the priest confidently denies it. Then Zeeshan asks the priest if doing things like this (he's referring to the closeness of Zain and Aliya) is the right in Islam. He speaks that he has the full right to ask them for money and that he should have asked for a lot more. Hearing this, Aliya is just very broken.

So, Aliya couldn't help but insist on saying that he's such a low character person, because by what he just confronted he meant that he would clear off anything with money. She speaks frankly that if he's so interested in paying off something by money then he may do so. She slaps him and answers that how much would he want to ask for money for this mistake that she did. Zeeshan's about to hit her but Mamu stops him.

Aliya breaks off her marriage. She does not accept it... Zeeshan's Mamu came outside to talk with someone on the phone when he sees Zain came back. He gets curious and follows him. Zain was about to enter through the entrance but since he was sure that his mom would see him if she realized that he came back so he decided to take the stair case that was set outside Aliya's room's window.

PRECAP: Zain and Aliya were hugging when everybody came in and saw them. Everyone's in shock.

*Forgive for all the mistakes, Sry for late update.*
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update dear...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Thanks for the update.
But I guess you did a mistake in this paragraph : Then Zain asks the priest if doing things like this (he's referring to the closeness of Zain and Aliya) is the right in Islam. He speaks that he has the full right to ask them for money and that he should have asked for a lot more. Hearing this, Aliya is just very broken.

I think that There is ''Zeeshan'' inplace of Zain in the first Line. Then the whole paragraph looks perfect. :D

Thrilling episode , And its good that Aliya slapped Zeeshan as he deserved it plus people like him are a way too much greedy for money than Love and thats why they should get punishment for this.

fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yo, thanks for this update!
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi Thanks for the update.

But I guess you did a mistake in this paragraph : Then Zain asks the priest if doing things like this (he's referring to the closeness of Zain and Aliya) is the right in Islam. He speaks that he has the full right to ask them for money and that he should have asked for a lot more. Hearing this, Aliya is just very broken.

I think that There is ''Zeeshan'' inplace of Zain in the first Line. Then the whole paragraph looks perfect. :D

Thrilling episode , And its good that Aliya slapped Zeeshan as he deserved it plus people like him are a way too much greedy for money than Love and thats why they should get punishment for this.

hey danks dev for pointing out my mistake, corrected it! :)