arshi_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the way Zain said "Meri Jaan ander rai gayi hai..use latta hoon"..but its creating such a stir. Zeeshan's annoying Mamu thinks he means Aliyah while he actually meant his phone. But what I don't get is why would he say that to Aliyah? Why couldn't he say he was there to pick up his phone to Aliyah? And did Aliyah misinterpret this and breakdown in front of him? And the biggest question is what led Zain to console her? Don't they still hate each other...so wouldn't an argument be more appropriate?? Comments plz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is exactly what's bothering me too! I want to know what happened in the room.. what led to the hug!! URGHHH! this weekend will drag! :(
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know...
I m trying to guess but i guess we will get our answers in mondays episode
starsanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly...it seems interesting... i guess we'll have to wait for monday's episode now
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me too confused abt the hug y they hugged..really this weekends making me sick
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It seems very interesting don't know whats going to happen
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think despite their nok-jhok they sort of made peace with one another before he left for Bangkok.
It's unfortunate that he's sneaking into Aaliya's room, but you can't really blame him...he probably thinks she's downstairs getting married 😆

And he has a habit of naming people and things silly names...like darling for his dad, and remember huggy and kissy 😆...so he calls his phone his jaan 🤣

I guess he'll see Aaliya in her room crying and will try to console her and that's when everyone will walk in...making matters even worse.

But I'm okay with it...because all circumstances are leading up to a ZaYa wedding 😛
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago