OS#1 The hidden love

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

writing after ages ignore mistakes 

Raman was busy working on his laptop when he heard noise from outside, he shakes his head "uff these people are really headache." He got up to close the door of his room as he had sever ache, when he saw Ruhi standing crying with Shagun "Ruhi" he walked out
"Mr lyer don't be worried I am sure Ishita is fine" Mr bhalla pat his back
"Ishita Aunty is not at home let me take you to some other Dr".Shagun tries to pick her up but Ruhi ran and wrapped her arms around Raman legs
"Papa I will not go to any other Dr" she cried.
Mihika walked out with a long face "she is not answering her cell ,neither anyone answering clinic phone " 

Mr lyer "I will go and check myself" he was about to walk when Mihika grab his arm
"I will check Aaka,you stay with aunty "she said
Raman looked at Ruhi who was weeping "I will take you"he picked up Rubi and walked out.Shagun  followed them but she was late as Raman had drive away when she reached there.

"Papa Ishita aunty promised me she will always answer my call,but today she had not answer once"Ruhi murmurs 
Raman looked at her and dialed Ishita number "pick it up Ishita" he shouted and increase the speed of his car.
"Why you are worried for my Aaka?" Mihika sarcastically  said,he looked at him self in mirror.and didn't find any answer of her question.  
They had reached the clinic Raman parked car and looked around, he saw her car ,he rush in leaving behind Ruhi with Mihika. He quickly searched the clinic but was not able to find her ,he saw her purse and her cell lying on her desk "Ishita"he screamed on top of  his voice.  The guard came in running.

"Sir she left clinic 3 hours ago as she was not feeling well" he said while looking at him 
"What but her car?" He pointed at car
"Sir it is out of  order ,she  grabbed a taxi" he said
Raman in shocked at Mihika who was standing with Ruhi. Had a Flashback of the previous night incidents ,his face changed colour he totally became scared 
"Ishita aunty is sick" Ruhi asked them.
Raman  picked up Ruhi and pull Mihika  arm and ran to car " distance from here to home is hardly 10 mins why she haven't reached " .he made both the sit in car. He saw Shagun coming out of her car before she could say anything he said "please  let Ruhi stay with me I request you tomorrow morning I will drop her at home" he almost begged her 

Shagun had not seen this side of  his, she looked at Ruhi who was hiding in Mihika arms as she don't want to go with her ,she step back and let Raman go
'"Thanks!" He seated and drives away "call all her friends and ask them he throw his cell in Mihika lap, she look at him ,he was too busy driving and looking out .She  asked each and ever friends of  theirs. She was stunned  to see Raman who was asking every auto wala about Ishata.he was describing her well 
"Ishita aunty  " Ruhi cried
"Beta I will find your Ishita aunty " he  pat Ruhi cheek & kissed her forehead  "call Mihir and ask him to take help from news channels broadcast flash " he drove restless here and there.  As Mihir had given his number at news channel ,he received call from an unknown number,
"Hello!" He picked it up immediately
"Aap kai patni hamara ghar mein hai"(your wife is in my house) ,Roman asked the address and within no time reached there .It was a narrow road he parked his car and asked Mihika to stay in car with Ruhi, he ran in the house direction. He found an old man waiting for him on his door.
''Where is she?"he asked him anxiously
"She is inside" Raman moved him and rush in ,he saw her lying on bed and a old lady sitting next to her placing bandage on her forehead, he kneeled down next to her side "Ishita" he caressed  her face, she was  burning with fever,shivering badly,'he taken off his jacket and covers her"how she reached here?" he picked her up in his arms,holding her close to him.

'She sat in my taxi, I asked her the address but she fainted, she had nothing with her,i was scared of Police ,I brought  her to my home"the old man said frightenly
" I don't know what to say to you" he pull her more close to him ,he could feel her breath brushing  next to his skin,he took a deep breath trying to feel her ,a weak smiled appeared on his lips " i will came back with her  " he with eyes thanked them & walked out carrying her .

"my Papa found my Ishita Aunty "Ruhi shouted with joy , Mihika was stunned to see Raman carrying her close to him smiling at her as if he had conquered the whole world 

He carefully laid her on front seat "Ruhi you sit with  Mihika di" he tied her belt & tuck in his coat .

"Ishita Aunty bolo na" she pat her with her tiny hands 

"Ruhi she is sick , will take her home & give her medicine " he made her sit in Mihika lap

"Aaka ko kya huwa " Mihika came back to life ,he told her everything ,while driving he kept on checking her .

They reached home everyone was waiting outside ,Mrs Lyer ran as she saw his car " i asked her not to go to clinic but she don't listen" she said & pat her face to wake her " Ishita get up ,lets go upstairs "

Ruhi look at Mrs Lyer  & then at Raman"Papa "she pull his sleeve 

"Call Dr please " he moved Mrs Lyer aside & picked her up without looking here & there , both the fathers in eyes smiled at each other , " i said call the Dr " he look at everyone as all were stand with their mouth open.he walked up with her direct to her room as Ruhi guided him ,he laid her gently pull the blanket on her .

After a while 

"Ishita aunty Kissy (kissed her cheek) now open your eyes " Ruhi whisper as she was sitting next to her Raman smiled at her act ,He was still in Ishita home standing near door look at both of them ,what was stopping him he was not getting"i will keep" Ruhi tries to take wet cloth from  Mihika hand 

"Ruhi" Raman walked in "lets go home" he said politely 

" but i will take care of Ishita aunty " she said cutely & hug her

"Ok baba do it " Mihika at once move away as she wanted to make sure what she had witness was not fake.

"Ruhi wait" he at once hold Ruhi hand as she was dripping all the water on Ishita head  "let me do it for you" he squeezed the cloth & folded it & gave her "now keep it " he sat near her 

"Papa check karo " she placed his hand on Ishita forehead ,he like a thief looked at sleeping Ishita  & around"she is getting better" he tuck her hairs took the cloth from Ruhi hand place it back on her forehead."you tell aunty story" he laid her next to Ishita 

"can she hear me?"Ruhi asked 

"yes she can" he tuck her in blanket "how is your toothache?" 

"secret I was faking , i wanted to meet Ishita Anuty "she hug her

"what" he look at her in shock

"dont tell anyone" she hold his hand

"Ok " he smiled 

"can i sleep here? she narrowed her eyes & asked

"yes you can"he again placed wet cloth ,why he was doing it he don't knew

Mrs Lyer in shocked look at them " he is not that bad aunty don't they look like a complete family "  Mihika smiled she was now sure what she had witness was really his hidden love for her Aaka 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
wow I m reading it.
its very good. I remember I read ur posts...
welcome. HereπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago
Vansa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was great...I remember u from IPKKND...please continue your good work...😊
Nichuss thumbnail
Nads u back with os...

Looking fwd for more ishra writingss
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great. Love it a lot. Do write some more
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after a long time happen to see ur writting...  nice os...
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Weclome back di πŸ€—
Miss u so much
Coming to update
Its sweet n cute asusual
Lovely OS 
f.s.m thumbnail
Such a beautiful OS .. 
Keep writing more please