Just came across this serial

947159 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Watched it a few days back and not from the start because i thought this was gonna be the same as some of the boring shows i have watched in the past, but since the day i started watching it, it never let me get bored... I have one word for this serial ... WOOOWWW...
It takes me quite sometime to get used to a serial, but this one is surely a special one coz its magnetic.. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you! This show captued my mind right after the first episode. From the actors to acting to cinematography everything about it looks perfect to me. The chemistry is amazing right from the beginning! The way the story is developing is also good. Unlike some main girl, Aliya is actually smart and very strong. She's innocent but at the same time you know she won't stand till injustice. She's favorite character so far. Love her! Of course who can forget about zain. He's so cute. I guess it's all his fault that all of these are happening but how they're how they'll end up getting married. Can't wait to see more of their scenes 😊
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes the promos of the show wasn't that cutest but the show is really good! Love ZaYa!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the mad ZaYa World..
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show is just awesome, every new ep is better.