Of Cuteness,selfishness, prettiness and bloopers

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Cuteness- Why does Harshad Arora look so good ? Does he not know that it's hard for girls to study Organic Chemistry and Genetics when they catch a glimpse of him ? Does he not know that his chemistry with Preetika Rao is way better than that explained in books?
Does he not know that he is young and he needs to save all the cuteness for the rest of his career and not throw it at me all at once and make it hard to handle ?

Anyway, so lets get to prettiness:
Preetika, you are the most innocent and prettiest bride I have seen on TV so far. You're gonna look like 25 even at 50.

Ok now the blooper... When Zain came back in today's episode, I didn't understand how he didn't realize that he didn't have his phone in yesterday's epi when Suraiya rushes him back to the airport.. I thought he came back for his phone since Rizwan was still there. I mean he seems to be a phone savvy person who has given apointments to so many girls 😆 so when you are travelling, shouldn't you realize that u don't have a phone atleast after u get to the airport ? I thought that was a loophole and a pretty sloppy job, that he came back twice after missing an international flight, but hopefully the bloopers will decrease as the show goes by.

Another thing that I thought was selfish of Zain was how he quietly went through the windows to avoid all the drama that Suraiya said was going on in the wedding. Now I understand that he showed concern and didn't want Aaliya to get married into a greedy household,and that he hugs Aaliya later on, but I have to admit today's act was childish and selfish. I am sure many people won't agree, but I would be hurt if a cousin of mine knew that there is tension in my house, but he still goes off on a vacation and sneaks into the house so that nobody sees him and so that he can catch his flight quickly. They shouldn't forget he has Usman's' blood in him too which apparently isn't selfish.The least he could've done is called his Dad or Phuppu from a payphone and made sure everything is fine. If I was the director/writer or whatever lol , I would've done that, but oh welll ...anyway, hope they'll make up for it later.

Also, I can so relate to this drama going on because of aaliya's proximity with her cousin. I was always told to stay away from guy cousins who were my age because rumours do start. And even if you are decent, some cousins will be vella and flirts like Zain LOL so you gotta b careful ...what they are showing is NOT at all an exaggeration. Unlike the other Muslim show, atleast this has a conflict that some Muslim women and girls can relate to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I don't understand how they can be so close to each other lol. But i guess its a show, and everyone wants Zaya to be close.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everythning you said and OMG yesss studying has becpme so hard cos of Harshad as well as ZaYa !

I understand where you're coming from however i think Zain went through the window ONLY because of his mother. He is the type that loves his parents alot.. and he's only getting to know Aaliyah so obviously he'll do what would make his parents happy though he would be concerned about his cousin..

great post btw x
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago
AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

I agree with everythning you said and OMG yesss studying has becpme so hard cos of Harshad as well as ZaYa !

I understand where you're coming from however i think Zain went through the window ONLY because of his mother. He is the type that loves his parents alot.. and he's only getting to know Aaliyah so obviously he'll do what would make his parents happy though he would be concerned about his cousin..

great post btw x

I keep thinking about them and blushing like an idiot lol Yeah, I think he is blinded by his mother's talks and anyone would pick their Mom over a cousin. I think with time, he will learn that his Mom is instigating him and that he should support Aaliya and her family. Didn't think that he may not be 2 close to Suraiya but he definitely tries to follow what she says and Suraiya will take advantage of that. Sorta like what happened in Humsafar..Thanks! 😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Post...

I feel there is some kinda magnet fixed in Aaliya thay Zain is always coming for her eventhough they hate each other...

Regarding Blooper..even i feel why they showed Zain so .absent minded ..May be it was catalyst in Slap Drama..

Lets see how drama unfolds...

Even i agree that unlike other Muslim show on air here we do have those obligations and limits defined...

AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Nice Post...

I feel there is some kinda magnet fixed in Aaliya thay Zain is always coming for her eventhough they hate each other...

Regarding Blooper..even i feel why they showed Zain so .absent minded ..May be it was catalyst in Slap Drama..

Lets see how drama unfolds...

Even i agree that unlike other Muslim show on air here we do have those obligations and limits defined...

lol yeah..He keeps wanting to have something to do with her. Yes, it was done just for drama. Yea,in the other show I remember going on the forum and always wishing there would be a good conflict that actually made sense and was realistic and here I am seeing it and can relate to it which is a plus.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice view, LOL zain is cuteness personified and Aliya truly looks very pretty As for the blooper things like these tend to happen and I am sure over time it will get reduced or we will learn to ignore these stuff well due to the overall story and ZaYa😳
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post!!!
I agree to whatever u said... but he was scared of his Mom... he knew that his mum will get pissed again if she spots him... so he preferred to enter thru the window...

and regarding going on a trip... in real life also i have seen guys paying any heed to attending weddings even cousins... so sumwhere even that seemed justified...

also about his behaviour for the hungama whcih was going on which Zain had little idea about is also justified cos he is one happy go lucky yet caring but he cares when he is witnessing things... presently if u see he is very much excited about Bangkok trip... so all this didnt matter much to him although he thought about it... lekin ab sab badal jayega...Waiting to see what next is awaiting...
AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiii

Nice Post!!!
I agree to whatever u said... but he was scared of his Mom... he knew that his mum will get pissed again if she spots him... so he preferred to enter thru the window...

and regarding going on a trip... in real life also i have seen guys paying any heed to attending weddings even cousins... so sumwhere even that seemed justified...

also about his behaviour for the hungama whcih was going on which Zain had little idea about is also justified cos he is one happy go lucky yet caring but he cares when he is witnessing things... presently if u see he is very much excited about Bangkok trip... so all this didnt matter much to him although he thought about it... lekin ab sab badal jayega...Waiting to see what next is awaiting...

Yeah, things will change. It's just that at first , he ignored what his Mom said to stay at Aaliya's house for her Mom's and his Phuppu's happiness, so I found his being self-centered a little out of place, but boys will be boys lol ! I guess he'll become more sensitive to other people's feelings when he marries Aaliya.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshRun

Yeah, things will change. It's just that at first , he ignored what his Mom said to stay at Aaliya's house for her Mom's and his Phuppu's happiness, so I found his being self-centered a little out of place, but boys will be boys lol ! I guess he'll become more sensitive to other people's feelings when he marries Aaliya.

Yup waiting for the Nikaah... Sab kuch badalne wala hai... lol ...lekin Gradually of course...