shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Will all the fighting end?? Dying to see Ishra together!! I know I'm being impatient, but they are just too good together. The chemistry when they are together is amazing!! Let next week bring them a bit closer and clear up some of the misunderstandings!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I just hope that Ishita realizes her mistake n apologize from Raman for her shoutings.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
even i am tired of the screaming and shouting...its time for Ishra to be friends and slowly turns into love...
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

even i am tired of the screaming and shouting...its time for Ishra to be friends and slowly turns into love...

Yea waiting for that!😊
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

couldn't agree with you more
oiiinano thumbnail
I dont think so,it will end up soon
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also badly want to see them together!!!!! They would make a perfect couple with a sizzling chemistry!!!! Just love them!!!

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree...we want to see them together...!!
Sushi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishita's character is a little annoying. She decides what or who is right or wrong...sometimes too much for me to like her now.
Not once has Ishita tried to know what is in Ruhi's mind. She has decided Ruhi is unhappy here and does her next action ie send her to her mother. I can't bear her character anymore. The CVs need to bring some maturity in her character. She acts all weird most of the time.

Hope she realizes she is not right all the time. Hope she realizes her mistakes and helps in Raman - Ruhi union.