Papa ko kissie dena bhool gayi!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww honestly this was one of the cutest words from Ruhi for Raman.Even yesterday I was saying I wanna see Ruhi giving a peck to her strong papa 😳 That will be a moment to cherish. Today when Ruhi was asking Ishu to wish her papa goodnight from her side was just wondering if Ruhi will also say the same for the kiss πŸ˜† *urghh minds in the gutter* β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Anyway I so wish we get lots of Raman-Ruhi scenes in the upcoming weeks.Today for the first time Ishu assured Ruhi of Raman's love...that was so touching.I so wanna see Ishu bringing these two together. And Ishu seeing how much both Raman and Ruhi love each other.Ishu really needs to witness more of the father-daughter bonding to realize the depth of it. Pls cvs if u r listening 😊
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea loved this dialogue!! It was really cute!
Ruhi rocked today!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishra and Ruhi have to play pass the parcel game,hugs, kisses anything goes😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

Aww honestly this was one of the cutest words from Ruhi for Raman.Even yesterday I was saying I wanna see Ruhi giving a peck to her strong papa 😳 That will be a moment to cherish. Today when Ruhi was asking Ishu to wish her papa goodnight from her side was just wondering if Ruhi will also say the same for the kiss πŸ˜† *urghh minds in the gutter* β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Anyway I so wish we get lots of Raman-Ruhi scenes in the upcoming weeks.Today for the first time Ishu assured Ruhi of Raman's love...that was so touching.I so wanna see Ishu bringing these two together. And Ishu seeing how much both Raman and Ruhi love each other.Ishu really needs to witness more of the father-daughter bonding to realize the depth of it. Pls cvs if u r listening 😊

Well said I agree with you...my friend..!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ I love the dad daughter bnding as well Hope Ishu does that soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved dat scene <3 cant ishu jus see d diff ruhi jus dislike shagun nd ashok where as love raman alot...nd ruhi ke strong papa had tears i. his eyes fir his cute sa daughter...i soo love d father dauggter duo nd wana see lots of cute RR bonding nd ishu to witness it all too ..!
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was really cute of her to say but felt it was kind of out of blue πŸ˜• They show Raman not give time for Ruhi & one day he's a loving father and again goes back to his old self, how does Ruhi give him kissy & say goodnight in all this?
Ishita knowing each and everything about Ruhi's likes & dislikes in such a short time is undigestable πŸ€”
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.
Ruhi was the savior of the show today..
Hopefully after IshRa's marriage, Ishita will witness some father-daughter scenes ..
947708 thumbnail
i really loved that scene and last raman-ishu's scene.
645435 thumbnail
It was a really cute scene loved it ..
Would love to see more papa-beti moments
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post malika..yeah ruhi was too too cute in the episode and especially when she said to ishita to wish her dad goodnight πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes it would cherry on top if she said for the kissie also πŸ˜† but thats not gonna happen soon i guess 😳

Hey would love to read your take..perhaps a small story on the kissie and wishing goodnight part πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago