Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CrazyKSGlover

lol... Hainge... Bhopali bn gai ho kya

hehe
nooo .the words sound funny ni
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wouldn't really blame her parents. They are surprised that someone is accusing their daughter and showing a pic of her and Zain together as proof. On top of that they will find Zain in Aliya's room and they're both hugging each other. Now even if they trust their daughter the people will not and they will make up stories about her and her parents would have to hear all the crap.
I'm really feeling sorry for Aliya's parents and Aliya.
But I guess this had to happen so ZAYA can get married.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday's episode was awesome enjoyed it to the core then the precap breathtaking cant wait till monday but felt sad for aliya and her family 😭zeeshan family will use the situation to their favour to accuse aliya and her upbringing lot of confusion if they hate each other then y there is a hug(wtever it is the hug was so so cute first zaya hug)cant wait till monday
starsanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ true...i wish zain will stand up for her while she is goin through all this
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetshab

after seeing ZaYa hugging

there is no question parents will think abt trust n stuff it abt pride n honor ...they witnesses them being guilty as charged

oh ya.. dis z one f d main reason

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

the precap doesn't indicate tht her parents don't trust her... the close up reactions they were showing (if u notice carefully) are close up shots that took place in today's epi (u can tell by the background) im sure they will trust her but becos its a matter of family's honour, usman may be the one to say that maybe its best that ZaYa get married...afterall the girls side has more 2 lose than the boys side.

yea
i didnt notice that
n now zeeshan will leave no words t humiliate em

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

I wouldn't really blame her parents. They are surprised that someone is accusing their daughter and showing a pic of her and Zain together as proof. On top of that they will find Zain in Aliya's room and they're both hugging each other. Now even if they trust their daughter the people will not and they will make up stories about her and her parents would have to hear all the crap.

agree wid u

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

agree wid u

i remem u frm qh frum