Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Agreed. Highlight of the episode for me was Mr Bhalla's scenes,Ruhi's scenes with her Grandma and Raman missing Ruhiii. Ahhh those were awwing moments for sure. I feel bad for Ruhi to go through so much. And why does every Iyer and Bhalla's issues goes always so public LOL. I hate public tamasha! Mrs Iyer is a bit annoying with her high pitched voice too. However, as much as i want to see the brewing romance between IshRa, i really enjoy their angsty moments (; and whats up at one time being blasting venom at each other and the other time, tend to help each other when they're needed. Waiting for next week desperately.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Agreed. Highlight of the episode for me was Mr Bhalla's scenes,Ruhi's scenes with her Grandma and Raman missing Ruhiii. Ahhh those were awwing moments for sure. I feel bad for Ruhi to go through so much. And why does every Iyer and Bhalla's issues goes always so public LOL. I hate public tamasha! Mrs Iyer is a bit annoying with her high pitched voice too. However, as much as i want to see the brewing romance between IshRa, i really enjoy their angsty moments (; and whats up at one time being blasting venom at each other and the other time, tend to help each other when they're needed. Waiting for next week desperately.

I just love how Mr. Bhalla tries to handle the situations, I loved how he ended that fight n I really liked how he sent simi out of the room when she was filling her mother's ears! All in all he is a sensible man who knows how to handle everything!
Yea true, that little girl has to suffer so much
Hahhaha true, all there jhagras are always covered by crowd of their building! I just pity their buildings fellows that how they have to bear with all these noisy dramas lol poor them!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I just love ishra moments no matter what,whether they r light moments or some fights, I just love it when they r together lol!πŸ˜‰
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Thank u!πŸ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

lovely post dear😳

Thank u so much for liking!!πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
beautifully written post...πŸ‘
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

beautifully written post...πŸ‘

Thank u so much for appreciation!😳
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice post...I agree with u that mohabbat of dadi-ruhi and raman- ruhi really rocked
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps_92

nice post...I agree with u that mohabbat of dadi-ruhi and raman- ruhi really rocked

Thanks! I just loved it! 😊
Ruhi was just awesome in yesterday's episode!😊
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb post dr..i totally agree with you...i found Mrs iyer too loud in it πŸ€”
The show stealer was ofcourse Ruhi..the way she was missing her papa and then when she said she didnt wish him goodnight was too too cute πŸ˜ƒ

Once again awesome post πŸ€—
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Superb post dr..i totally agree with you...i found Mrs iyer too loud in it πŸ€”

The show stealer was ofcourse Ruhi..the way she was missing her papa and then when she said she didnt wish him goodnight was too too cute πŸ˜ƒ

Once again awesome post πŸ€—

Aww thank u so much for appreciation!😳