mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching today's episode m feeling...πŸ˜•
But never mind, bade bade shehroon Mai chutti chutti batein hoti hi rehti hain! Kyun sahi kaha na!?!πŸ˜‰
It's okay that today's episode was little bit thanda, but m sure upcoming episodes wld be rocking!πŸ˜ƒ

So coming back to the epi, honestly wat happened today... Ye kya hogaya re baba? I didn't expected it all, I really wished that Ishita wld know her mothers truth but opposite happened! And our badluck, Raman Ishita started fighting again, they all were fighting, n I was like 'arey koi to inhey ruku' and Mr. Bhalla ne meri sun liπŸ˜†, thank u Mr. Bhalla for putting end to that never ending fight!

What I liked in today's episode was one n only our sweet little cute Ruhi. She just rocked today! I just loved it how she cared for her daddi, n the way she caressesed her daadi's face it was just an awww moment! N when she said 'daadi jaldi theek hojana' this brought tear into my eye. There was so much in that scene, I just loved this daadi-Ruhi Jodi today!😊

I also liked how Raman was missing his daughter, his pain was so evident from his eyes, I think his eyes were wet when he remembered Ruhi, it was another aww moment! On the other hand, little Ruhi also missed her father! It was really cute!😳

I liked this mohabbat of Ruhi for daadi,
I just loved this mohabbat of Raman for Ruhi,
I just adored this mohabbat of Ruhi for Raman,
Mohabbat rocked today!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovrly post..I agree with you..Daadi awww Poor thing loves Ruhi so much & also Raman..I feel very bad when Ishita blames & uses harsh words for Raman..very bad Ishu..why cant you see his love for hsi daughter I dont understand ..hope your eyes will open soon & aww Ruhi soo cute & matured rhan adults..BUT Sorry to say..I HATE Mrs.Iter she is sooo self centered at times...I know she maybe over loving her daughter Ishita But still very over reacting lady..!!
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

lovrly post..I agree with you..Daadi awww Poor thing loves Ruhi so much & also Raman..I feel very bad when Ishita blames & uses harsh words for Raman..very bad Ishu..why cant you see his love for hsi daughter I dont understand ..hope your eyes will open soon & aww Ruhi soo cute & matured rhan adults..BUT Sorry to say..I HATE Mrs.Iter she is sooo self centered at times...I know she maybe over loving her daughter Ishita But still very over reacting lady..!!

Thanks for liking!😊
I really liked Ruhi-daadi bonding today! Yea I also hope that Ishita soon sees how Raman loves his daughter, but he has locked his feelings in such a way that no one can see it, but I really hope that Ishita sees it!
Ruhi was awesome today!
Mrs. Iyer is a over reactor, but today she realized her mistake, n I know ishu will also feel sorry for shouting at Raman after knowing the whole truth!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I so loved all d mohabbat's abv mentioned πŸ˜†
i jus want ishu to stop blaming raman of nt loving his daughter where as she is jus blind eyed towards shagun nt spending enough time with ruh:-|
i want ishu to sunao her mom for her harkat b4 apologizing...!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ Family dramas are all about different bondings .
A show is successful when it can show this bonding among and between all the characters. Then you dont feel any of teh character is out of place
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post.agree with u. am curious abt the moment wn ishita realises hw wrong she is abt raman.wonder hw cvs r going to portrait it.it will be a monumental moment.am fed up with her judgements.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

I so loved all d mohabbat's abv mentioned πŸ˜†
i jus want ishu to stop blaming raman of nt loving his daughter where as she is jus blind eyed towards shagun nt spending enough time with ruh:-|
i want ishu to sunao her mom for her harkat b4 apologizing...!

Who won't love these unconditional mohabbatein!πŸ˜‰
Yea I really hope that Ishita opens her eyes n sees true face of that Shagun!
M also waiting to see how Ishita wld react after knowing that her mother indeed was a culprit.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Thank u so much for liking!πŸ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ Family dramas are all about different bondings .

A show is successful when it can show this bonding among and between all the characters. Then you dont feel any of teh character is out of place

Thank u!😊
You said it so right, it's all these bondings which makes the show so worth watching n close to reality!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

nice post.agree with u. am curious abt the moment wn ishita realises hw wrong she is abt raman.wonder hw cvs r going to portrait it.it will be a monumental moment.am fed up with her judgements.

Thanks!😊
I just hope that Ishita realists that soon, true at times her judgements becomes really annoying, Raman is not that much bad jitna ishu samajhti hai!