Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chathu

Lol cnt figure whats wrong with Ishra.. jab dekhoo toh fight pe fights kiye jaaraha hai..

waise loved Ishu refusing to come court with Shagun,,,
Raman man u r always misbehaving with Ishu doll
still Im found it more interesting..

@bold--this point and raman having tears of ruhi...😭
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

👎🏼 Everyone were loud and irritating 🤢 If it doesn't stop soon i'll have to find a replacement show till then 🤔

boring thaa 🥱 😔
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Mihika and Romi knows the truth.Anyway Romi is a useless guy but I think maybe Ishitha will get 2 know from Mihika.But I am always wondering how the marriage would take place btw IshRa considering the present circumstances Confused as the current promo indicates their union for Ruhi's custody as court would grant custody 2 a mother considering Ruhi is a small child .The only way 4 Raman 2 get Ruhi is by getting married as he being a single parent can be a obstacle. Maybe in future during the custody trial going on Somehow Ishitha would get wind of Shagun's selfish nature and and 2 get Ruhi back might lead 2 their marriage something along that line.As of now there is not a single sign of them gatting together Ouch.Anyways fingers crossed.
Nichuss thumbnail
So Mihika and Romi knows the truth. --yeppp..both knows...now ishu will come to know of this from mihika...😕

Anyway Romi is a useless guy but I think maybe Ishitha will get 2 know from Mihika.But I am always wondering how the marriage would take place btw IshRa considering the present circumstances 😕
me too finding any way where ishra marriage ringing...🥱

as the current promo indicates their union for Ruhi's custody as court would grant custody 2 a mother considering Ruhi is a small child .
new promo out😲...oh i didnt see

The only way 4 Raman 2 get Ruhi is by getting married as he being a single parent can be a obstacle. Maybe in future during the custody trial going on Somehow Ishitha would get wind of Shagun's selfish nature and and 2 get Ruhi back might lead 2 their marriage something along that line.As of now there is not a single sign of them gatting together .Anyways fingers crossed.

🤔yesss
fingers crossed

akku8910 thumbnail

No Nisha actually I am talking abt the promo which is being aired earlier.In that its shown that the voice over of lawyer telling Raman that he wouldn't get the custody and mrs.Bhalla out of grief being taken care of Mr.Bhalla and finally its shown IshRa r walking together.So I think their marriage will be the only solution 4 Raman 2 get Ruhi back.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

No Nisha actually I am talking abt the promo which is being aired earlier.In that its shown that the voice over of lawyer telling Raman that he wouldn't get the custody and mrs.Bhalla out of grief being taken care of Mr.Bhalla and finally its shown IshRa r walking together.So I think their marriage will be the only solution 4 Raman 2 get Ruhi back.

ok ok that one...

wedding bells on the way,...but how still confusing
akku8910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

ok ok that one...

wedding bells on the way,...but how still confusing

Nisha finally got 2 see Friday's episode.As usual loved Dadi-Ruhi moment and the Bg music was fabulous.By the way I noticed in the scene where Mr.Bhalla is tending 2 his wife in their bedroom and he mentioning abt the hearing of Ruhi's custody and telling her God only find a way abt 2 bring Ruhi 2 her papa and in the next moment they showed Ishitha cuddling Ruhi in shagun's house .So all these r hints in marriage taking place.For it I am expecting that maybe something big has 2 happen like Ishitha getting wind of Ashok and Shagun's plan and she being used as a pawn 2 defeat Raman and when Ishitha realises her mistake she may try 2 help Raman and I think by the proposal of the lawyer Raman may think of getting together with Ishitha 4 the sake of Ruhi.