Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
👎🏼 Everyone were loud and irritating 🤢 If it doesn't stop soon i'll have to find a replacement show till then 🤔
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was okay episode...loved d scene where raman had tears for ruhi awwee<3 i soo love raman ruhi :-D ishu's refusal to attend court was good too <3 nd i liked d drama ishu was wrong in judging raman without asking her mom...nd raman was wrong in thinking that ishu has joined hands with shagun...! nw both will realise their mistake soon nd will apologize! bt precap hwcan ishu accuse him of nt loving ruhi cant she see hw much he cares nd loves ruhi
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
We were dreaming perhaps delusional as it seems no sign of marriage even compromise marriage forget love and more drama coming ugh
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i didnt liked tat much todays episode..

what expected yesterday happened today..
one thing...good was madhavi told truth to mihika..now
ishu will come to know...i hope she will seek apology...

now raman-ishu fight was it necessary when first hearing goin to happen...

:P :P

was boring episode...

5/10

Nisha i couldn't catch yesterday's episode but going by your review I think I didn't miss anything much.So again dramas and misunderstanding .It seems no end 4 it.Actually I thought maybe Ishitha would come 2 know abt her mother's mistake and apologise 2 Raman on her behalf but here it turned out 2 be the opposite.I am appalled by the fact that Ishitha always looks 2 the point of Raman not loving his daughter but doesn't see anything wrong from Shagun's side.Anyways I hope this accusations from Ishitha ends soon as I am tired of it but 4 once she can try 2 give a different outlook towards Raman at least in his feelings 4 Ruhi.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

i think date of custody will be extended further...and may be for some days ashok and shagun go to london...till then hopefully ishRa get to spend some time with each other n ruhi/ 😊

may be
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Nisha i couldn't catch yesterday's episode but going by your review I think I didn't miss anything much.So again dramas and misunderstanding .It seems no end 4 it.Actually I thought maybe Ishitha would come 2 know abt her mother's mistake and apologise 2 Raman on her behalf

this wat i too thought...i found this fight useless...but something gud was...romi n mihika know the truth..and mihika shocked wen madhu told romi stopped her from saying to others..thr s chance mihika will mu as romi cares for mrs iyer rather than raman n mihir😕

but here it turned out 2 be the opposite.I am appalled by the fact that Ishitha always looks 2 the point of Raman not loving his daughter but doesn't see anything wrong from Shagun's side.
haan yaar she always sees raman nt loving ruhi...and yesterday too she mued raman as dominating on everyone..how bad father he is..* im bored of this fight🥱* now its high time
ishu should realise raman s gud father..shagun s doing all for her selfish needs😡

Anyways I hope this accusations from Ishitha ends soon as I am tired of it but 4 once she can try 2 give a different outlook towards Raman at least in his feelings 4 Ruhi.
hope so

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

We were dreaming perhaps delusional as it seems no sign of marriage even compromise marriage forget love and more drama coming ugh

sachiii we thinking f ishra marriage...here... a small hint f thr marg nt happening
more mu getting created
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

it was okay episode...loved d scene where raman had tears for ruhi awwee<3 i soo love raman ruhi :-D ishu's refusal to attend court was good too <3 nd i liked d drama ishu was wrong in judging raman without asking her mom...nd raman was wrong in thinking that ishu has joined hands with shagun...! nw both will realise their mistake soon nd will apologize! bt precap hwcan ishu accuse him of nt loving ruhi cant she see hw much he cares nd loves ruhi

@bold----only these whr little gud to see
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChutkiBajake-

The fights were irritating... Boring episode .. 🤢

Thinking of skipping some episode next week... I am fed up with these fights!!

🥱

Word Count: 0

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

There were some ups and downs of today's episode!

Honestly there were more of downs! But it's okay!
That maha drama was not wat I expected! And I just don't understand this Romi, he is just so useless! I just hated when he took mrs.iyer side only to impress mihika! God he is just too much! :@
I loved Ruhi-daadi bonding! Ruhi was really cute today!
I liked how Raman missed Ruhi n went to shagun's house.
Ishra's meeting at shagun's place was the start of another fight... Hope this fight brings something good for us, I know it's too much to ask, but wish krney Mai kya jata hai.

@bold--i liked bGm played during that time😛