Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I can't see any way for this marriage to happen may be when the show will end one day before as everyone and everything tend to turn sweet and smooth may be then...

ha ha ha..😆...dont wory everything should be OK from nxt week..But also that Mihika is worst..I HATE HER TOOO🤢
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOD I hate that MRS.IYER...so over reactung lady & very selfish lady..I want her to fall at Ramans feet one day to have used such harsh bad words at him..OK ..that police thing was Bad but ISHITA made a tot for tat so badly for Raman now enough na..I feel like pushing her away...far away Grrr..

@ Bold please don't do so, Raman will begin to cry like he used to cry for his ex wife.😆
I think Mrs Iyer is not liked by anyone how will Raman and Mrs Iyer make up one day it seems so difficult as if there will be no respect.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ha ha ha..😆...dont wory everything should be OK from nxt week..But also that Mihika is worst..I HATE HER TOOO🤢

Sorry to say but I'm also not liking her next week there will be lot of drama concerning Mihika as her MMS will be on the net...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mikha trust that Rummy so it should blow up on her face only -_-

Ishita will take back her words when she get to know her mothers true color🥱. At this point, i dont think neither Rummy or Mihika will reveal the truth so Ishu will be under the impression that her mother is saint -_- For once when the truth comes out, she should understand how situations works against one sometimes.

Mrs iyer and Mrs Bhalla are two side of the same coin - both are aggressive yet loves their children and may do anything for their happiness.

Mr Iyer and Mr Bhalla was the silent puppets yet sensible men.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i think by next week we will see a new bonding b/w Ishra...hope so...i am tired of the fights...