mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yea fed up of these fights!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lumzz

i guess more drama on d way with the mms thing...Romi kameena :-Xpoor mihir...he did say something abt charging his phone in todays episode :'(
i love dramas thats what is gone strengthen ishra relation...they will understand each other better!

Agre... you want main lead story to begin but from today episode with the look of Raman and Ishita they were giving to each other, with shagun and Ashok fooling Ishita to witness I think it is like searching a needle in the haystack.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Agreed!! The fights were totally annoying ..

There was only one scene I liked in the episode, when Raman was just about to cry missing Ruhi. His eyes were full of tears ..

Yes today he nailed it in this scene as he showed he was feeling for Ruhi but the same feeling he does not have when Ruhi is among them😉
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally fed up with these fights and humiliation. Thinking of skipping some episodes next week 🤢 I am not putting up with this shit ...
"Ekta, can't you bring something new to your shows ?? Why you always show the same illogical crap ?? The concept of the show is unique and quite amazing, don't ruin it!! Why do you have the habit of ruining your shows ?? "

I wish I can express to Ekta mata in anyway ...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Am getting super tired of these nonsensical fights b/w everyone 🤢 Fed up with the insults and damning each others family & culture 😡

CVs need to learn some culture to write the script which isn't so cheap and disgusting 😡

they only say they are together but these fights describes something else yesterday and today episodes were only filler one.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday Iyer family tried to stop Mrs Iyer doing all the drama but she went ahead anyway! but when Ishita and Mihika today tried to stop her revealing the truth she was such an obedient one and didn't opened her mouth😲 But had she said something there Raman would have strangled her😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Where this is going no idea and how marriage happens is a big mystery perhaps we would have tv first hostile marriage
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Yesterday Iyer family tried to stop Mrs Iyer doing all the drama but she went ahead anyway! but when Ishita and Mihika today tried to stop her revealing the truth she was such an obedient one and didn't opened her mouth😲 But had she said something there Raman would have strangled her😆

@BOLD you make me laugh.. in other post I also discuss why was she stammering and so obedient and above all after yesterday fight she turned into the weak victim and forgot completely about Toshi.
Let's have some fun...
If Raman will strangle her the show will end...
No Ishita and Raman together...
sasu maa ka hatya(my hindi is not good I do understand but I can't talk)
Add more.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Where this is going no idea and how marriage happens is a big mystery perhaps we would have tv first hostile marriage

I can't see any way for this marriage to happen may be when the show will end one day before as everyone and everything tend to turn sweet and smooth may be then...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This fight is turning into a headache it is only diminishing the value of this serial once or twice it is OK but repeatedly only fights😲
Why was Mrs Iyer only mumbling while yesterday she was screaming it was the only point for Ishita to understand her mother is at fault...
Mr Iyer better not to say anything he never has a word as the head of a family...

GOD I hate that MRS.IYER...so over reactung lady & very selfish lady..I want her to fall at Ramans feet one day to have used such harsh bad words at him..OK ..that police thing was Bad but ISHITA made a tot for tat so badly for Raman now enough na..I feel like pushing her away...far away Grrr..