ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
This fight is turning into a headache it is only diminishing the value of this serial once or twice it is OK but repeatedly only fights😲
Why was Mrs Iyer only mumbling while yesterday she was screaming it was the only point for Ishita to understand her mother is at fault...
Mr Iyer better not to say anything he never has a word as the head of a family...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...today was an irritating episode.I think we hv had enuf of these fights.But ofcrse a big problem is coming up with Mihika's video being put online.God know when will all this end
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree anju and mallika today epi seemed to be like a filler one...
i jst want love ishtory to start soon...

not fights
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree,,This is too much now !! limit !! Mrs.Iyer can u just
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m fed up o want inshra scenes n ishru scenes
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess more drama on d way with the mms thing...Romi kameena :-Xpoor mihir...he did say something abt charging his phone in todays episode :'(
i love dramas thats what is gone strengthen ishra relation...they will understand each other better!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Agree anju and mallika today epi seemed to be like a filler one...

i jst want love ishtory to start soon...

not fights

Such a boring episode as if the main leads should never talked quietly peacefully but there's only fights SORRY to say but Raman in his suit everytime in between these fights does not seem as he's the CEO of a company. I know people here with this title they are very composed, quiet person but cv's is portraying Raman it is only👎🏼
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babycakes23

I m fed up o want inshra scenes n ishru scenes

Only GOD knows when the cv's will decide to turn the storyline into a softer one... as it is becoming hard to digest...
645435 thumbnail
Agreed!! The fights were totally annoying ..
There was only one scene I liked in the episode, when Raman was just about to cry missing Ruhi. His eyes were full of tears ..
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am getting super tired of these nonsensical fights b/w everyone 🤢 Fed up with the insults and damning each others family & culture 😡
CVs need to learn some culture to write the script which isn't so cheap and disgusting 😡