forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
BAME what a slap🤣👏YES! a girl should be like aliya never bends down to creepy people like zeeshan. her honor being tainted is worse then getting married to a creep like that😡 i feel so so happy for aliya that she got ride of this nonsense people😡😡 so bad zeeshan you have lost a gem of a person like aliya and zain has gained her😉👏

yeh lo zeeshan can scream about aliya's reputation and aliya cannot defend her parent's and mami you need to shut your mouth and be quite. she is so busy to get aliya married off b/c she knows, she can sense that zain and aliya is getting close to each other and she is scared that she cannot do anything.

anyways now days girls should be like aliya who stands up for her honor rather then suffering. precap i knew something is going to happen like this b/c ZaYa are meant to be together and god will make a way for them to get together and now they are hugging nothing else to say or hear ZaYa is getting married but before that can zain punched the crap out of zeeshan for talking ill about aliya😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree wid your post.. 👍🏼
That slap was definitely much needed...loved the stunned look on Zeeshan's face.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S.A.Takishima

BAME what a slap🤣👏YES! a girl should be like aliya never bends down to creepy people like zeeshan. her honor being tainted is worse then getting married to a creep like that😡 i feel so so happy for aliya that she got ride of this nonsense people😡😡 so bad zeeshan you have lost a gem of a person like aliya and zain has gained her😉👏

yeh lo zeeshan can scream about aliya's reputation and aliya cannot defend her parent's and mami you need to shut your mouth and be quite. she is so busy to get aliya married off b/c she knows, she can sense that zain and aliya is getting close to each other and she is scared that she cannot do anything.

anyways now days girls should be like aliya who stands up for her honor rather then suffering. precap i knew something is going to happen like this b/c ZaYa are meant to be together and god will make a way for them to get together and now they are hugging nothing else to say or hear ZaYa is getting married but before that can zain punched the crap out of zeeshan for talking ill about aliya😉

I agreed with every single thing you said!!
@red bold: OMG I couldn't agree more!! Now days girls are to scared to do that. I salute to every brave girl like Aliya who did/would do that!!
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spriha-

Agree wid your post.. 👍🏼
That slap was definitely much needed...loved the stunned look on Zeeshan's face.

thank you😳 oh that slap was amazing👏👏 he dared to hit aliya back but osman was like don't you dare HAI it was an awesome scene😃
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

I agreed with every single thing you said!!
@red bold: OMG I couldn't agree more!! Now days girls are to scared to do that. I salute to every brave girl like Aliya who did/would do that!!

thank you😳 oh yes every girl should be like this then cry their entire life. dowry is a crime and why should a girl give dowry to get married hai? marriage is not everything and being single then getting married to this kind of family is way better then living in hell. this is 2014 girls should stand up for themselves.
forbidden thumbnail

thank you😳
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree the slap was must need for the cheap zeeshan.i feel like killing him.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree the slap was must need for the cheap zeeshan.i feel like killing him.

awesome scene and slap👏👏
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with every thing u said
Amazing post
And i think every girl should be like aliya
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved her dialogue where she said that what use of my education and upbringing.