Todays episode take 17th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------
I liked this drama drama episode it was well constructed and entertaining

1.Today everyone was brilliant...acting wise no flaws...

2.zeeshans proof of zaya was impeccable...aliya kept saying its a misunderstanding but didn't they let her explain zains prank...I was little suprised ghulam and shabanas full faith in aliya despite the picture...but this could be because after all they are cousins..and may have seen them together

3.one message was clearly sent about dowry and demanding more dowry in the name of this namesake wedding...I loved this part of the episode..the slap and aliya breaking her wedding 👏 👏 👏

4.wat is wrong with this zain ...climbing a window into the brides room...I feel logic break here 😕 😕 even after knowing there's a big commotion going on in her wedding...sorry I wasn't too happy about it...he could have gone through the doors or knocked and got his phone...this was just too much for me...as though he just landed in india after being born and brought up abroad. ..cvs please some logic...

5.Precap --- wow wat a superb way to insult ghulam and shabana for their hospitality..thanks to zain 🤢 🤢

The police mamu is so smart...I love today each scene executed to perfection..imagine how aliyas family is going to get insulted...

A previous interview on IF comments on lack of logic esp on the part where aliya mistakes zain for zeeshan...I agree with it..these cvs have to keep logic close to hand to make this show work...Perfect plain romance alone is not enough...

THOUGHTS!!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS :)
Todays episode was amazing!! To be honest, in my opinion Preetika Rao stole the show today with her beautiful talented acting!!
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Apt analysis.
Today was aliya's show.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice views, I loved the episode it was executed perfectly
All the dramatic moments were good, I feel Zain didn't know entirely the reason of the commotion his mom just told him about the dowry issue and how his dad will handle it.
I can't wait for tomorrow the drama is going to get a notch higher
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode,Aliya all the way👏 The reason Zain decided to use the window is coz he doesn't want his mum to see him,this is the second time he is coming back!! Immature behaviour😉 Also he doesn't know about the allegations made by Zeeshan's family,he only knows the dowry issue. But ofcourse his actions have unintended consequences,which is ZaYa wedding😛
Chris_rulz thumbnail
I agree today was aliyas show and preetika was fabulous 👏 👏 ..
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Guys wat is the name of production house and director for this show??
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome episode,Aliya all the way👏The reason Zain decided to use the window is coz he doesn't want his mum to see him,this is the second time he is coming back!! Immature behaviour😉Also he doesn't know about the allegations made by Zeeshan's family,he only knows the dowry issue. But ofcourse his actions have unintended consequences,which is ZaYa wedding😛

My one irritation was aliya spoke a huge dialogue on dowry and slapped a guy then gets caught in a compromising position..they could have just left it at then later on in a heat of moment let usman know zains trickand hence he gets them married as its because of his son a girls life is ruined...that would have been less dramatic...the whole aliya being independent was lost...
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Guys wat is the name of production house and director for this show??

Donno who the director is, but BeIntehaa is produced by Fortune Productios