Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I actually felt it was needed...it had to end with the entire family seeing zaya 2geva even tho nothing of tht sort actually exists, but to get zaya together, this situation was needed... otherwise no1 would think of zaya's marriage... from the promos we've seen b4 the show starts it seems aaliya weds zain in the clothes she's wearing atm...so m jus wondering if zaya's wedding is jus a few days away?
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u
zain's timing was completely wrong
now i m feeling really bad for aliya
hooriya93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I dont agree with you on the point that the timing was wrong. The fact that they didnt end it on the slap and Aaliya (Preetika Rao, Harshad Arora, BI) ending the marriage was unpredictable.
And for me till now this is what has me addicted to Beintehaa... that it has a fresh outlook and presentation.
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so happy with the slap but now i'm just worried about how Aaliya and her family will get insulted >< i hope the CVs surprise us and somehow Zain (and maybe Aaliya too?) handles the situation so that Zeeshan's family doesn't get the upper hand.
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Turning point in ZaYa life
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. Especially with "putting the ball in Zeeshan's court again" wala part lol.
Also, Aaliya took Zain's comments abt her bridal look to heart and changed her dress which was obviously hot and adorable and exciting when I look at it from the ZaYa lover part of me lol but it looked really hypocritical when she spoke about how she only thought about Zeeshan when previously in an episode, she herself asked God to help her stop seeing Zain.
That dialogue was totally not needed, she could've just said the "sauda hai yeh" dialogue and then asked him not to torture her parents further before saying " I quit" as u said. The impact would have been stronger. And Zain coming in and that too by bringing in yet another "jaan" MU along with him ...It was pure silly, not a good creative call.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone Zain's timing had to be wrong, and even though they would have to hear an earful of insults that they totally do not deserve because of it...it is the push that is needed to get Zaya married. otherwise, these 2 would never even think of marrying each other.
Edited by Silver_19 - 10 years ago
coookiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏
Edited by coookiee - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree with u!! me too forget abt the slap only thinking abt the precap
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AshRun

it looked really hypocritical when she spoke about how she only thought about Zeeshan when previously in an episode, she herself asked God to help her stop seeing Zain.

But she was not thinking about Zain on will...Or coz shez in love...
'Never thought about anyone except Zeeshan' meant day dreaming like people do...imagining a life ahead..

Seeing Zain was her unconscious mind which she has no control over...So its not a lie actually...She never willed herself to think about Zain