814686 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was aliya show n i loved it
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Ok bas Sis ..I ll not Kill Monday..

Yah agree ZaYa can hug whenever they want..God knows after marraige how will be their First Night..lolz...We all know kuch hoga nahi..But ZaYa Moments toh haingey naa..

Good bro. 😆
Haan, hug karne ke liye unhe permission thodi chahiye, they are free to hug whenever they want. :P

Originally posted by: forevermine

Ola Anaya ofc i remembr u...!! tooo bad jzz saw ur reply!! Ohh. :D
i am so glad u see u on this forum!!! Same here! <3

and ur analysis is jzz fab..!! Thank you. :)
exactly it was fullon Aliya episode but i luved the way the gal handled the entire situation!! Yup!
ohmygod..!! fab acting done by preetika like u mentioned!!!
gosh the way the events turned out!!!
Zain comin back to take his cell...!! but the police wala MUing but honestly he seemed the best out of the pathetic family 40 lacs srsly jzz to hide a fact..🤢 Yeah! Thank god police guy is fine.
nyways Aliya was the star and she did a brilliant job with fab ans... every dialogue seemed so perfectly opt!! Yes! :D
i sooo cant wait for monday...ZaYa HUG? but seems like a huge drama to upload on monday!!! Haan, so excited! :D

Word Count: 1

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Good bro. 😆
Haan, hug karne ke liye unhe permission thodi chahiye, they are free to hug whenever they want. :P

Yaah...I m so excited now..😆..ZaYa kaa Jaadoo..

Originally posted by: mishty8911

it was aliya show n i loved it

Same here! :D
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME ANALYSIS!!!
ZAYA MONDAY KO MARNE WALE HAI!! SAB MISUNDERSTAND!!
EVEN OSMAN AUR HER AMMI ABBU
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice writeup Baccha i loved the size of ur essay😆 it wasn't so lamba last time😆 this time i didnt need to skim it😆 but jokes apart i really liked

I loveed my Chand today ❤️ i was like go Osman uncle i support u...
i didnt like Aliya's mom & dad's reaction thou & how Aliya's mom was jus crying on her dad's chest i was like really woman ur making it look like ur daughter did something wrong suck it up and support her...cry about it later😡

baccha i was a bit disappointed with Aliya's slap i wanted a few more trappers on his beautiful cheeks just imagine a Madhubala style epic slappage on Zee's cheek 😳 ok i think madhubala made me into a sadist😆
Apart from that Aliya rocked & loved how she is a strong character & did not care to prove herself to the public or zee & and his leechy fam... she just cared about if her parents trusted & believed her
Baccha i didnt like police wala uncle woh kitna mean hai 😭 & he is gonna disturb my ZaYa huggie😡

And totally agree wid ya the precap is ☺️
Edited by Poseidon - 10 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally watched the episode! So I can comment now..

Though I had got a fair idea of whats the episode was all about thanks to your post, I just loved watching it myself😳

Aliya, the jhansi ki rani, absolutely loved her!! but but, Zain had to spoil everything at the end by making an appearance right in front of the police mamu